• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where Can I Buy Baby On Boad Signs??

nish1

Dear members today some people toot their horns to vehicles with Learning boards even and they make the novice driver nervous. Female drivers are facing a lot of troubles in road. Will these boards saying baby on board help at all? Anyhow I also thought of buying one of those one day when I'm ready to have a baby to show my future wife that I'm expecting a baby. That's something intimacy related thing other than that I don't see any other use of it.

Edited by Dhanu DaGreat

Dear members today some people toot their horns to vehicles with Learning boards even and they make the novice driver nervous. Female drivers are facing a lot of troubles in road.

I do agree some L-board drivers should be cut some slack. But that's in cases where they may be approaching a junction or a sharp turn which might be a bit too complex to process. But an L board is no reason for you to get into the middle lane and drive at 20kmph because you think that's the safest/easiest place to drive. I don't have a problem or any remorse honking extra at people like that and in some cases roll down the window and yell at them to "learn on the left lane without being assholes". If their driving instructor doesn't teach them that someone has to.

As for female drivers people don't honk at them just cos they're women. But it just happens that most female drivers become a nuisance to road users by driving in the right lane or hogging two lanes and holding up traffic. Personally I dont even bother to look at a driver unless they were a nuisance on the road.

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 3

Will these boards saying baby on board help at all? Anyhow I also thought of buying one of those one day when I'm ready to have a baby to show my future wife that I'm expecting a baby. That's something intimacy related thing other than that I don't see any other use of it.

I may not be the best person to be giving marital advice, but I would think its more important to discuss it with your future wife before putting up a sign implying "it's time to make a baby".

Dear members today some people toot their horns to vehicles with Learning boards even and they make the novice driver nervous. Female drivers are facing a lot of troubles in road. Will these boards saying baby on board help at all? Anyhow I also thought of buying one of those one day when I'm ready to have a baby to show my future wife that I'm expecting a baby. That's something intimacy related thing other than that I don't see any other use of it.

WTF?? What has happened to AL? There are easier ways to get laid machang... :)

Edited by VVTi

Will these boards saying baby on board help at all? Anyhow I also thought of buying one of those one day when I'm ready to have a baby to show my future wife that I'm expecting a baby. That's something intimacy related thing other than that I don't see any other use of it.

The purpose of the board is just to let other drivers know especially when overtaking to be a bit more careful. Also in the event of an accident there there will be a lot more attention to take out or look for the child.

But if you use it to indicate to your wife u want to make babies, there are some SERIOUS communication issue, which needs to be resolved before going in to something as serious as having a baby.

• Like 2

Alright - say you affix this sign in the back of your vehicle, as you became a proud father or a mother ... I guess your baby will be in your car about maximum 5% of its usage. For the remainder 95% of the time, we'll hv to assume that the driver is the baby :speechless-smiley-004:

.. unless you tack it on with something only when the baby is in the car.

Edited by vishkid

Yes..I agree with you some extend..in my case what I wanted to show was I.m going bit slower than others coz my wife in that situation so..others do not need to horn at me to overtake..what I wanted to do is let others to go easily..while im enjoying my driving..