• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Cefiro A33 Or Hyundai Sonata Hmatic

ChampJay

Question

3 answers to this question

first of all welcome to autolanka fella

do a search i'm pretty sure you can find lots of information regarding the both of these cars any ways you cannot expect good fuel mileage from these cars like corollas and sunnys if i have to choose between them i choose nissan cefiro a33 over sonata h-matic any day.

Edited by nexus

Both are not made with fuel economy in mind, so if that's your concern, look for a AE100 instead.

Hmatic (sonata) is not a bad vehicle if properly looked after, but when it comes to luxury, Cefiro is way ahead. But the HMatic will be at least a good 300K cheaper than the cefiro. On the other hand, XG25, a car related to the sonata but looks much better.

If you want to go for a Cefiro, look for a Japanese made S-Touring. Avoid the Singapore imports.

If you are going for a Sonata, try to find a brand new imported one (tough task).

Both are not made with fuel economy in mind, so if that's your concern, look for a AE100 instead.

Hmatic (sonata) is not a bad vehicle if properly looked after, but when it comes to luxury, Cefiro is way ahead. But the HMatic will be at least a good 300K cheaper than the cefiro. On the other hand, XG25, a car related to the sonata but looks much better.

If you want to go for a Cefiro, look for a Japanese made S-Touring. Avoid the Singapore imports.

If you are going for a Sonata, try to find a brand new imported one (tough task).

Excimo G has electric seats and more options, aren't there A33 Excimo G's coming straight from Japan with non-deteriorating interiors? if so then I bet the interior will be better in Excimo G.