• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Omg Wtf?

madmax

Hey wait isnt this the same car that i posted before in AL ? i can swear it was grey at that time :ph34r:

could it be repainted or could there be more than one extremely gender confused owner in Sri Lanka :action-smiley-060:

Hey wait isnt this the same car that i posted before in AL ? i can swear it was grey at that time :ph34r:

could it be repainted or could there be more than one extremely gender confused owner in Sri Lanka :action-smiley-060:

It was painted in grey color before. I have seen this several times in Kottawa area.

yep. i also saw a similar car in gray colour in last year colombo motor show. At that time it has bodykit.lk sticker on rear bumper. I think i took a pic of it due to pure curiosity. so need to find that to confirm the doughts!.

you r dead right mate!. I just found the pic of it,which i took at last year motor show and it was in grey colour. I think owner has spent another 50k or more to make it bad to worse! :D

Isn't there any policy not to make fun of cars advertised in A/L .. at least I was informed not to do so. Just saying !

yes i guess so. what to do? :D

there was one which said negotiable after 'infection'

Isn't there any policy not to make fun of cars advertised in A/L .. at least I was informed not to do so. Just saying !

Yes there is but

a) That thing ain't a car. It's an insult to the word "car."

B) Anyone idiotic enough to buy it isn't going to be swayed by (or probably is unable to read) anything here

c) The comments here do a service to the morons who destroy a reasonably good car like this, and then try and insult people's intelligence by advertising them (often for ridiculous prices)

Wellllll............ yessss..... But... you must agree that the car in question begs to be 'discussed'... :)