• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

3Rd Gtr In Sl

darinwrxsti

Darin is this a UK import? Is it a JDM or a model desinged for the UK market?

Does that number plate look anything like Japanese...

This page is a placeholder for the vehicle whose registration mark is EY10HHB or EY10 HHB.

This vehicle was registered in Chelmsford.

The region is listed as Essex.

It was registered during the period 1st March to 31st August, 2010.

hi all yes its a 2010 uk import

Really nice car and sounds very quiet tho

Yes quiet it was the day I saw it run past...

Last night was driving on Duplication road and this car was just pulling into the road near Peter's... revved up to him to push him a little and man that was a sight to behold... ran the shutters down just to hear the sound of it pulling away in all it's glory :D wow moment :)

Edited by Sajith83

Last night was driving on Duplication road and this car was just pulling into the road near Peter's... revved up to him to push him a little and man that was a sight to behold... ran the shutters down just to hear the sound of it pulling away in all it's glory :D wow moment :)

So when you are not preaching people not to exceed the speed limit on the expressway is this what you do? egging people in fast cars to put their foot down on urban roads?

tut tut! I'm not gonna call you a hypocrite cos someone else will do that for me.

• Like 1

hypocrite... :)

And you get your panty in a twist when s omoene does 220 on the E01... ;)

• Like 2

hypocrite... :)

And you get your panty in a twist when s omoene does 220 on the E01... ;)

Haha I thought this would come :)

Anyways, my rant on the other thread was about E01 and E01 alone :) I did stress that ;)

And u can't really say I got my panties in a twist cos I wasn't really bitching about anything, just said '220' seemed a bit excessive... simply that man :) Also I never said I'm not a fan of speed or that I don't speed, just that I keep to the 100 on the E01. Also I was hardly 'preaching' just sharing some views lol

Anyways if u guys wanna bitch about me let's not hijack this thread, let's keep it about the GTR :)

Cheers!

• Like 1

Man, when you are used to getting Lux vehicles at $25,000 brand new stuff, are you saying I am mad for saying the prices are crazy and people who spend that kind of $300k for a jeep is crazy. Save the money in an FD and get 10 laks more per year dude.

Man, when you are used to getting Lux vehicles at $25,000 brand new stuff, are you saying I am mad for saying the prices are crazy and people who spend that kind of $300k for a jeep is crazy. Save the money in an FD and get 10 laks more per year dude.

Thank you for the sound financial advice.... I had a Uncle like you, had millions but traveled by bus, but he died.

• Like 2

Thank you for the sound financial advice.... I had a Uncle like you, had millions but traveled by bus, but he died.

Dude Sri Lankan's like to spend money on Vehicles so learn to live with it.

and you two idiots need to recognize when you're being trolled... :action-smiley-060: