• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Complete Noah Build

JadeyBlitzen

i no have time to help on this, if u don't like to replace the wiring harnus i can tel you how cables are going from Injection pump RPM sensor to ECU and from ECU to Meter pannel. but this is time consume job. problem is thease days i don't have time do it.

can you tel me what is the ECU u r using? if your engine 3CT you have to use 3CT or 3CT A/T ECU

Irony is you dont have time to answer his question, but you have time to browse the forum and mention it TWICE that you dont have the time to help on this. :P

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
Can you more explain the suspension changes?

Grate work man..

front suspension is the same for both cargo and noah versions. as for rear the coil springs are different to the cargo model and also changes from grade to grade. 4wd coils are harder and taller, and 2wd royal lounge/V coils are the softest. the bump stops are also different. cargo has cone shaped ones and noah has trapezoidal ones. This changeover is important as with softer springs at the back suspension travel is heavier.

Overall, changing the suspension and the added weight of the conversion gives it a car like ride, but the softer suspension does mean noticeable understeer.

• 4 months later...

Could anyone please help me with the wiring for the auto-door setup for a noah? and the mechanism?

Thank you

• 1 year later...
Hi
I am hoping to buy a KR42. What is your recommendation? Any idea about petrol consumption?
And I prefer car like ride on that because I was using cars for last 15 years.
Appreciate your comments.

You should get 8-10 depending on how much you drive in traffic. All cargo models got harder springs and less weight at the back so you can't compare the ride to that of a decent car. But you can try swapping the rear springs to ones from a Noah (they are taller and sometimes have more coils). If you go for a complete noah conversion on top of that, the added weight (150 kg) will give you the most car like ride, if not better. With noah springs even a decent set of seats should sort it out. But since you are coming from cars I strongly recommend going for a complete Noah interior as things are pretty utilitarian at the back otherwise. However the downside with all these additions is the performance will have a noticeable effect. Therefore the fuel consumption will go up too. If you do a full Noah conversion with an original petrol engine you'll get 8 km/l. Petrol kits are 200k to 300k cheaper.

You should get 8-10 depending on how much you drive in traffic. All cargo models got harder springs and less weight at the back so you can't compare the ride to that of a decent car. But you can try swapping the rear springs to ones from a Noah (they are taller and sometimes have more coils). If you go for a complete noah conversion on top of that, the added weight (150 kg) will give you the most car like ride, if not better. With noah springs even a decent set of seats should sort it out. But since you are coming from cars I strongly recommend going for a complete Noah interior as things are pretty utilitarian at the back otherwise. However the downside with all these additions is the performance will have a noticeable effect. Therefore the fuel consumption will go up too. If you do a full Noah conversion with an original petrol engine you'll get 8 km/l. Petrol kits are 200k to 300k cheaper.

The pics are all gone, could you re-upload them?

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...
On 1/8/2016 at 1:51 AM, JadeyBlitzen said:

Done! Thanks for letting me know.

Hey Jadey, could you re-upload the pictures? They are gone again.

And could you also tell me how to swap to the Noah springs. I have a KR42 and It's very uncomfortable. It would help if you could show me the comparison between cargo and passenger variant springs.