• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Corolla Fielder

ESRJdM

Fielder is the wagon type of the corolla sedan, second hand market is a little less than the sedan, but imo its a good car with very good space. I have driven a 2008 axio fielder it does not have the looks of the axio sedan, otherwise its pretty much the same.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I have selected a Corolla Fielder 141 (2007),

DBA-NZE141G

Manual Transmission, F/O

Please advise regarding the second market of this car. Any discussions regarding this would be highly appropriated. Thanks

Doubt whether a 2007 car can be imported now. (2012)

a bit OT have you guys ever seen a corolla 110 wagon? I have seen wagon types of every other corolla but not this? :speechless-smiley-019:

Fielder is the wagon type of the corolla sedan, second hand market is a little less than the sedan, but imo its a good car with very good space. I have driven a 2008 axio fielder it does not have the looks of the axio sedan, otherwise its pretty much the same.

Thanks guys for the replies.

Totally agreed, its much spacious that what made me to choose that, and i prefer manual drive but for the cars Auto has a good second market value.

toyota_corolla_fielder_a1248654866b2914308_6_orig.jpg

@Jadey its X grade but it was a G Edition, and it has all the options, it looks like a fully loaded one :)