• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Difference Between Nissan Cd20 And Cd20T

SLA

Question

9 answers to this question

I have already went through these links... but couldnt find what I want :(

Actually I'm planing to buy a vehicle which is having these engine models. How can I identify that it is having a cd20 or cd20t?

You can spot the turbo unit front mid right.

MINIACE

CD20 is the 2000CC naturally aspirated engine while the CD20T is the 2000CC Turbo Charged engine.

to find whether it has a turbo or not you can look for the turbo on the engine or you can drive the vehicle and check

bdw which vehicle are you planning to buy?

hi, I'm looking for a Serena. Marked couple of Serena's in the newspaper and goin to see about 5 of them tomo. I dont want to expend much on this, probably less than 13lak, bec this van is not havn a good re-sell value. Im planning to use this for around 2 years. Seems its difficult to go for a Turbo one, since it comes with the FX model.

Can someone please provide some basic guidelines to find a good diesel engine ? (I cant take my mechanic to see the each van :(.... ) , so if the vehicle seems all ok only, I will be taking him :)

We have a Nissan Serena 1995 vx manual turbo engine.
It's under compression.
We are going to replace it with a CD 20 exhaust engine.
Is it ok to replace that or should we use CD 20 turbo engine or is there anything else we can do?

Thank you

Edited by Shanaka8890