• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Prices And Places For Customizations For Nomad Zotye

mmmrbm

Hi Guys,

I have bought a Nomad Zotye 1300cc. Now I am planning to run that through with some customizations as follows.

• Changing stock alloy wheels to a bit thicker wheels, so that wheels will be embossed out from the body
  • Put a front mount bull bar with 2 fog lights
  • Put a spoiler
  • Put step rails in sides

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with the rounded budget to do this and a good place to hand over this job.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

/mmmrbm

Hi Guys,

I have bought a Nomad Zotye 1300cc. Now I am planning to run that through with some customizations as follows.

• Changing stock alloy wheels to a bit thicker wheels, so that wheels will be embossed out from the body
  • Put a front mount bull bar with 2 fog lights
  • Put a spoiler
  • Put step rails in sides

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with the rounded budget to do this and a good place to hand over this job.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

/mmmrbm

With regards to the thicker wheels this might not be advisable because your car has a tiny engine and having bigger wheels might result it in losing pulling power and fuel economy.

I am not sure if bull bars in front of the bumper is legal in Sri Lanka as it is a hazard to predastrians (they are intended for bulls as the description suggests).

For the other customisations there used to be a company called Fib#x (might be still there) who does these type of things and also another company called new Dumi##a enterprises. The details are in the yellow pages. They might be able to help you. The reason I say this is I haven't seen any standard body kits for your car so if you want one (spoiler side steps etc) they will need to be custom fabricated.

Needless to say all of this might become quite expensive, might not add any value to your car so in the greater scheme of things end up being a waste of money.