• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Micro Kyron

samantha0303

Question

25 answers to this question

Hello !

Dear Members !

I'm newly attend this forum..........

I'll try to get a Micro Kyron jeep.I like it but I don't know about that jeep's options.

Please tell me about Micro Kyron jeep & kindly like to know Market price and Others.........

Please comment.....................

'samantha0303',

There are few of my relatives use this vehicle what you are interested .Vehicle is OK but their service is hopeless, no one is satisfied about their service.

Used ones are going for 4m Rupees.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi
  • Like 1

Thanks very much your comments........................(Sylvi Wijesinghe & MINIACE)

I'm realy happy about this forum.

I think micro kyron jeep is comfortable jeep around 4 M.

& can you explain How is fuel wastage in this jeep & its options , colour please.............

Samantha0303,

It all depends of your driving how many KM/L you will get. Black is the most favorite colur.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Samantha0303,

It all depends of your driving how many KM/L you will get. Black is the most favorite colur.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

@sylvi: if you dont know the answer to the question you shouldnt post for the sake of it. This is of no value to the OP. Yes, the precise fuel consumption varies on the user/vehicle but still you should be able to give a reasonable range. (But its quite funny, I recall that when you were tooting your trumpet about your maruti sh!t-van or a Chinese van you gave very precise numbers, and didnt say bullshit like "depends on your driving")

As for colour, I dont think you can be too picky when it comes to buying 2nd hand (unless colour is your only consideration). Though darker colours seem more common I think the white looks best.

• Like 2

Thanks very much your comments........................(Sylvi Wijesinghe & MINIACE)

I'm realy happy about this forum.

I think micro kyron jeep is comfortable jeep around 4 M.

& can you explain How is fuel wastage in this jeep & its options , colour please.............

Very good fuel consumption, especially the manual tranny version. Colour is just your choice. I have seen Red,Black,Beige,ash leather interior.Nearly all versions came fully loaded except few custom low budget versions.Im a serious Kyron fan.

MINIACE

• Like 1

Very good fuel consumption, especially the manual tranny version. Colour is just your choice. I have seen Red,Black,Beige,ash leather interior.Nearly all versions came fully loaded except few custom low budget versions.Im a serious Kyron fan.

MINIACE

Mini, what is your opinion on rear of the Kyron and indeed the Rodius (don't think its sold in Micro trim)...? I find it a little odd, and takes me back to the days when many Korean vehicles looked a little odd...

Mini, what is your opinion on rear of the Kyron and indeed the Rodius (don't think its sold in Micro trim)...? I find it a little odd, and takes me back to the days when many Korean vehicles looked a little odd...

Yeah agree that Korean vehicles got this odd look.They blend this spoiling oriental touch and destroy the looks of the design :lol:

MINIACE

one of my friend have kyron 2008 auto milage 80000k still superb running condition its really luxary vehicle. reason for lower market price is these are permit vehicles. their agents service is terrible. maintainance cost very very high. if u want buy luxary prado u never ask about fuel consumption.this is also same. u know my friends one acessesories value around 600000. he never talk about fuel. that is their class if u are in that class own kyron. just because of low market value dont buy.

one of my friend have kyron 2008 auto milage 80000k still superb running condition its really luxary vehicle. reason for lower market price is these are permit vehicles. their agents service is terrible. maintainance cost very very high. if u want buy luxary prado u never ask about fuel consumption.this is also same. u know my friends one acessesories value around 600000. he never talk about fuel. that is their class if u are in that class own kyron. just because of low market value dont buy.

umm the "class" of people that generally drive the kyron are government employees and doctors who bought it on a permit. It's precisely the group of people that gets anal when they have to fork over some cash. Having power shutters and airconditioning does not make it a luxury vehicle. BTW if you said this about XJ owners I would think that people in that "class: don't care about fuel, but what we are talking about here is a vehicle that most people bought on the cheap thanks to government permits.

This "class" of people is really tasteless. Specially when they spend 600k to make a POS look like a bigger POS (armadillo bumpers, spare tire on the tailgate and the whole nine yards).

Edited by jdnet

acually it has nice suspension.compare to other vehicle in that range. thats why i told it is luxary one. u are corrrect these ones are bought buy doctos and government officers. in my experience most of them not happy with their service. it is merely due to high maintainance cost. they said otherwise vehicle is very good. i have heard some said after selling THANKS TO GOD get redoff it. that is due to they have gone to wrong vehicle. u will understand what i am going to emphacise.we always just concerning fuel. we never think about tire worn its around 2.5rup per 1km vehicle in that range. if i had 4million i never buy. but finally i felt word CLASS is not the correct word

acually it has nice suspension.compare to other vehicle in that range. thats why i told it is luxary one. u are corrrect these ones are bought buy doctos and government officers. in my experience most of them not happy with their service. it is merely due to high maintainance cost. they said otherwise vehicle is very good. i have heard some said after selling THANKS TO GOD get redoff it. that is due to they have gone to wrong vehicle. u will understand what i am going to emphacise.we always just concerning fuel. we never think about tire worn its around 2.5rup per 1km vehicle in that range. if i had 4million i never buy. but finally i felt word CLASS is not the correct word

Seriously, I really can't comprehend what you are trying to say. First the kyron is nice, now it sucks. Pick a side an stay on it. I do agree that people get anal about fuel and maintanence, but using that argument to defend the kyron's subpar reliability and quality is pretty ridiculous.

oh yeah and seriously "acually it has nice suspension.compare to other vehicle in that range. thats why i told it is luxary one."

You call a vehicle "luxury" based on the suspension?

Machan kade yanne nathuwa hitapan.

A person I know had one given to him by the ministry. His advise was never to buy one as problems pop up one after the other.

Do you think a government owned vehicle can be used as an example to judge all vehicles of its kind?

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 1

Any users? or former users?

Former user.

Pros: spacious, not so stiff suspension, good when get going, good on tires and breaks, good breaking power,

Cons:gearbox was smooth for one or two years but then became awful. Manual shifts don't work. It makes its own decisions.

Huge turbo lag but once it spool up, gets a good acceleration. Tricky to overtake cz of the turbo lag. Fuel consumption was 10-11 in the first two years then dropped to 7-8 despite being maintained by agents. light steering(some might like this, too light for me).

Used for four years with good care but interior started falling apart. So sold it. If anyone buying, check the engine mounts.

• Like 1