• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Awards 2011

MasterDon

AutoLanka Awards 2011  

66 members have voted

1. 1. AutoLanka Car Of The Year

• Aston Martin DB9 Volante
    • Nissan Fairlady 370Z
    • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG V8
    • BRJW Nissan GTR R35
    • Peugeot RCZ
    • Ashan Silva's Mitsubishi Evo 3
    • Chrysler 300C & Prado Limousines
    • Ford Focus RS
  2. 2. AutoLanka Newbie Of The Year

3. 3. AutoLanka Topic Of The Year

• Colombo Drag Night Official - Andrew_GTR
    • Cool Ebay Gadgets For Cars - Cha
    • A New Way Of Cheating At Fuel Sheds In SL - chathurike
    • Spontaneous Combustion(Tata Nano) - matroska
    • Will Hybrids Fail Or Succeed In Sri Lanka? - Californikan
    • Is Californikan A Paid Stooge By Sri Lankan Hybrid Importers? - VVTi
    • Expressway Updates - La Sabre
    • What's Your All Time Fav Car? - Big_D
    • Quick Trivia Part 3 - Watchman
    • My Little Project On 1974 Sunny Gx - Sumiya
    • Colombo Road Race - Grand Civic
    • Bimmer Vs. Benz - XAVIOR

Allright people,voting is officially over.

And we have a tie for the Car of the year award.the Merc SLS and Ashan Silva's amazing evo.One is a state of the art German growling monster and the other a 15 year old "giant Killer" which has a huge fan base among the Lankan racing scene.Congrats to both their owners.A special mention goes out to Darin's fab GTR which missed the title by just one vote.

wjf1w.png

Newbie of the year is the Stig.I hope he carries the title better than last years winner jdnet,who unfortunately was involved in a sex scandal with Ripper and Watchman....Congrats to Stiggy and also to the other newbs who were nominated.Nno matter how many votes you received you are an essential part of the AL community.Keep up the good work.

Thread of the year is "Expressway Updates" started by La Sabre.A timely and a very valuable thread well deserving of the title.

A big thank you to MADZ for AL forums and for constantly updating it,and to the handful of regular seniors here who are always willing to help out with genuine advice and their experience.

Finally a thank you to everybody who voted.Have your selves a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year!

:alc::food-smiley-004:

Alright bitches time to bow before your new king king-smiley-face.gif

Congratulations Stig!

btw can I borrow some of your votes by any chance?? :sport-smiley-027:

Nope, im very greedy :P

A Big thank you to all you guys who voted for me. Really appreciate it :), thanks again .And Stigy congrates, you deserves the award mate. Happy holidays everybody

Thanks mate !

thank you so much for all of you fellas who voted for me really appreciate that. :) and congratulations Stiggy you really earn the title as noob of the year 2011 :P i mean newbie of the year 2011.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh oh man ! ! ! you are not suppose to tell our little agreement in front of everyone. I hope all the other guys i promised to pay wont be as stupid as you and ask for their share publicly :P

Allright people,voting is officially over.

Newbie of the year is the Stig.I hope he carries the title better than last years winner jdnet,who unfortunately was involved in a sex scandal with Ripper and Watchman....Congrats to Stiggy and also to the other newbs who were nominated.Nno matter how many votes you received you are an essential part of the AL community.Keep up the good work.

Sorry to disappoint you mate but i have already broken the rules :P

article-1127714-024AA1DD000005DC-148_468x614.jpg

Anyway a big thanks goes out to all the people who voted for me and those who didnt vote for me and kept the balance ;)

As for my future plans Although i am not related to Homosexuality in any manner i will continue the noble cause that JDnet initiated and we will not stop until this country approves same sex marriages. You hear that people ? We will not stop until people like Jd and watchmen can hold hands and exchange saliva in public without having to have people look down on them. :mosking:

A big thanks also goes out to Peri and Madz for keeping the site clean.

And last but not least i have to thank Master Don for nominating me and all the help offered by him during the election rigging process, your free "Proud to be Gay" lifetime membership card has already been mailed.Oh and MD looking good on the pic man, you seem to have lost some weight and gotten shorter and seems like has been using excessive amounts of fair and lovely.

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year guys :alc:

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 1

And last but not least i have to thank Master Don for nominating me and all the help offered by him during the election rigging process,

I smell something fishy here :lol:

and MD I want to compete with you for the AL sexy beast award next year.. :love-smiley-013: though I probably woudnt stand a chance.. :sad-smiley-068:

LoL..!! good stuff guys..

Congrats to the man who cant get that thing off his head.!! :D

Now, can we get "The Stig" to do the "Southern Expressway" on the "Evo 3" and set a new time record from Kottawa to Pinnaduwa ?? :D

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh oh man ! ! ! you are not suppose to tell our little agreement in front of everyone. I hope all the other guys i promised to pay wont be as stupid as you and ask for their share publicly :P

hahaha silly me. :P and all hail king stig or stigking. :king2:

and i sincerely hope JD and watchmen can achieve their same sex marriage dream someday. :P

and there is one more award to give a way it's for the prestigious dumb ass of the year award without no equal members Dude is the winner of that prestigious award and earn the title as dumb ass of the year 2011. :sport-smiley-004:

btw sorry for adding another award to the list MD but Dude deserve that title more than anyone. :D

Edited by nexus

I have a far more interesting poll. Who is the dumbass who caused the moderators the most aggravation this year. I'll leave it to MD, he seems good at this sorta thing...

Care to name the troll of the year :P

MINIACE

LOL...good ideas...but I'll let someone else start the poll this time...maybe the newly crowned noob king would like to do the honours,or one of the other newbies. :)

LOL...good ideas...but I'll let someone else start the poll this time...maybe the newly crowned noob king would like to do the honours,or one of the other newbies. :)

Noob king A.K.A Stig is going to be missing in action in the near future for sometime, so its better someone else does it.

By the power vested on me by the Crown i hereby fully approve any person who steps forward to undertake this noble and brave cause :P

Edited by The Stig