• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Plz Help To Buy A Mazda Familia 323 (Bg3P)- 1990

lalithsenaka

I would like to buy a car for the money witch i have on my hand. (6-6.30 Laks).

According to the market i think i can buy mazda Familia 323(Bg3P) 1.3CC - 1990 car.

The car should have basic features like A/C , P/S.

Other optional (A/W, Full Option,Spoiler etc..) features are not necessary but good if have.

The doubt is how about the Fuel Consumption ?

I would like to know more about this car ?

plz help me with this?

Dissanayake

0714443454-Colombo

If you can get one for that price it will be an excellent buy. Decent Japanese reliability and build quality. Check the body condition very well though. Spares are usually not that difficult to find though body parts have become a little difficult to locate. I've found Taiyo auto centre in Mount Lavinia a good place for Mazda body parts when we used to own a BF3V (1987 station wagon).

• Like 1

Dear all thanks for all replys and considerable options. if there any guy have any experience about fuel consumption of mazda 323 90'?

It would be comparable to a car of that year, roughly I'd estimate about 9-10 KM/L with good driving in the city with light traffic.