• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Used Car Around 1.6M

jayashantha12345

My dear Friends

Previously I was discussing regarding a car around 1.1 to 1.4 M.

But now i can go up to 1.6 or 1.7 M.

therefore please help me to support good car with good resell value. spare parts availability. look, fuel etc

I know there are lots of experts here. they will help me..

Thank you

honda civic ek3 vi,toyota corolla ae110,nissan fb14

My dear Friends

Previously I was discussing regarding a car around 1.1 to 1.4 M.

But now i can go up to 1.6 or 1.7 M.

therefore please help me to support good car with good resell value. spare parts availability. look, fuel etc

I know there are lots of experts here. they will help me..

Thank you

'jayashantha12345,

You have increased your buying cost little. You cannot have every thing what you expect ( good car with good resell value. spare parts availability. look, fuel etc).

If you want trouble free running for few years then go for a new one, How many kilometers do you expect to do for a month ?

If you buy a used car for your price you may have to end up in garages finding spares and dance according to bases tunes.

You may have read experiences with members specially used cars. How the garages, reputed engineers run garages, Agents have treated the automobile users in srilanka. This is a normel thing in srilanka. Because there is no authority to control them.

You read all posts in A/L. Decide good and bad go for as you like.

My advice still stands the best is for a new car for you.If you are short of few thousands you can go in for a lease.

Today leasing companies give a lease in one day with minimum paper work.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'jayashantha12345,

You have increased your buying cost little. You cannot have every thing what you expect ( good car with good resell value. spare parts availability. look, fuel etc).

If you want trouble free running for few years then go for a new one, How many kilometers do you expect to do for a month ?

If you buy a used car for your price you may have to end up in garages finding spares and dance according to bases tunes.

You may have read experiences with members specially used cars. How the garages, reputed engineers run garages, Agents have treated the automobile users in srilanka. This is a normel thing in srilanka. Because there is no authority to control them.

You read all posts in A/L. Decide good and bad go for as you like.

My advice still stands the best is for a new car for you.If you are short of few thousands you can go in for a lease.

Today leasing companies give a lease in one day with minimum paper work.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

thanks friend for ur valuable advices...

Uncle Sylvi,

Once again what you posted is WRONG. its not impossible to get a car with good resell value. spare parts availability. look, fuel etc &.. A corolla or sunny from that price range WILL give you all that..(models may vary based on trim)

All you do to every thread you read is post useless garbage. If you dont know a decent car in that price range shut the F(*& up! (don't go crying to the modorator like a pu$$yboy now)

@jayashantha: Everyone on this thread have given some decent suggestions except uncle sylvi.

Q watchman ... thank u very much.. i am thinking about a toyota 110 ... is it good.. how about the qulity of 110 ?

thanks ... if i streach my bughet to 1.8M what can i get. can i get english number with cristal light ?

thanks ... if i streach my bughet to 1.8M what can i get. can i get english number with cristal light ?

Dont waste your money spending more for just an english number. The green facelift (crystal light) cars look pretty good too for 1.59 and 1.7.. save the extra cash and treat yourself and family to a nice fancy dinner :) hehe! I bet you'll enjoy a 5 star buffet plate a lot more than a number plate :D (pun interned)

Dont waste your money spending more for just an english number. The green facelift (crystal light) cars look pretty good too for 1.59 and 1.7.. save the extra cash and treat yourself and family to a nice fancy dinner :) hehe! I bet you'll enjoy a 5 star buffet plate a lot more than a number plate :D (pun interned)

tHANK U FREIND... ya I accept your advice ..appreciate and thank to feel my situation,.

• 2 weeks later...