• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need A Help

samsey

Question

Dear Friends

This is my 1st post in AL & need a your help to buy my 1st car. My budget is around 18 laks & I was thinking about the following models

• Swift Beetle ZXI (Indian)
  • Startlet
  • Corolla 110

Please give your valuable advices about above models & really appreciate if you can suggest any other model since I'm new to this field. My only concerns are fuel consumption & easy maintenance.

Regards

Sam

11 answers to this question

well fr 18 lacks the starlet is a bit too much

i'd say go for the swift or the 110.

never had personal experience with a Indian swift but the 110 is not a bad car.

also for your budget you could but a Lancer CS2, a Swift Ignis, Corona Premio and Mazda 323 bj5p

Dear Friends

This is my 1st post in AL & need a your help to buy my 1st car. My budget is around 18 laks & I was thinking about the following models

• Swift Beetle ZXI (Indian)
  • Startlet
  • Corolla 110

Please give your valuable advices about above models & really appreciate if you can suggest any other model since I'm new to this field. My only concerns are fuel consumption & easy maintenance.

Regards

Sam

'samsey',

Do not waste your time go to A*W. Pay a deposit, you buy a new car trouble free running for next two years definetly, provided you do the servise regulary. I know their service is good. I too use a new Maruti Omni, satisfied,with the performance of same.

Please get their delivery date noted on your deposit receipt. few days late is ok not months. Get them to comit your delivery date.

You can get lease facility within one day, any leasing company. I got about one month back full lease for a Chinese truck.

Above is the best advice I can give you insted of buying a old used car.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

'samsey',

Do not waste your time go to A*W. Pay a deposit, you buy a new car trouble free running for next two years definetly, provided you do the servise regulary. I know their service is good. I too use a new Maruti Omni, satisfied,with the performance of same.

Please get their delivery date noted on your deposit receipt. few days late is ok not months. Get them to comit your delivery date.

You can get lease facility within one day, any leasing company. I got about one month back full lease for a Chinese truck.

Above is the best advice I can give you insted of buying a old used car.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

And how much are A*W paying you to sing the praises of your maruti shitbox? It reads like one of those "endorsement" newspaper ads!

And how much are A*W paying you to sing the praises of your maruti shitbox? It reads like one of those "endorsement" newspaper ads!

'Supra_Natural',

Please note Am not a beggar to sing songs on streets and collect money.

I write facts and my opinion, you should know I did not address to you.

I advised him to buy a new car instead of a used old car.

First of all read his mail before replying to my mail.

His 1st preference was a Indian car.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

\

Advertorial?

First the chinese made superiour vehicles that didn't need fan belts, then Micro assembled the best vans, now Indian vehicles are the best and more technologically advanced than japanese.

Edited by jdnet

Just saw this, but it realized that the funny thing is last year when he was kissing Chinese ass, A*W was no-where around. Funny how in 50 years of experience it never occurred to him to try A*W.

Anyway I'm guessing his kolpity kudu club isnt making enough money he has to sell himself to car companies singing virindu for lunch money.