• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Used Car Around 10 To 14 Lacks.

jayashantha12345

Question

Dear all friend

I am new to this field, From Kandy.

i am planing to buy use car lesser than 14 lacks,

i prefer to have toyota.

so i need your all expert ideas throughout my target completed.

i like toyota at 192,, is it good choice ?

what about mazda car.

actually i need car to use around two to three years and sell it. so it is important to have good resell market too.

please help me in this regard.

Thank you very much.

Jayashantha12345

Well come to A\L,

Hope this is going to be your first car?Cool !! with your 1.4M budget yes it a good slection.At192 is a very good car which manifactured in 1992(correct me if am wrong) car is very economical,spare parts also available & have a good second hand market if maintaianed well. but if you're interest you can gor for a Ae100 MFY 1995-6. it also a nice vehicle with good space & have a good resale value.

Fb14 & Fb13's also in this range & always check the vehicle by a well known mechanic before go for it.

Good luck....

• Like 1

first of all welcome to autolanka mate. :)

toyota carina at192 is a good comfortable car but i have heard it's not good on fuel like it's cousin coroll and some spare parts are expensive than corolla. and mazdas are good cars too you can find car with new yom than toyota but second hand market is not good like toyota and spare parts are expensive than toyota. any ways good luck fella. :)

• Like 1

Jayashantha12345

Hope this is going to be your first car?Cool !! with your 1.4M budget yes it a good slection.At192 is a very good car which manifactured in 1992(correct me if am wrong)

it's manufacture from 1992 to 1996.smile.png

Jayashantha12345

Well come to A\L,

Hope this is going to be your first car?Cool !! with your 1.4M budget yes it a good slection.At192 is a very good car which manifactured in 1992(correct me if am wrong) car is very economical,spare parts also available & have a good second hand market if maintaianed well. but if you're interest you can gor for a Ae100 MFY 1995-6. it also a nice vehicle with good space & have a good resale value.

Fb14 & Fb13's also in this range & always check the vehicle by a well known mechanic before go for it.

Good luck....

Thank you

Jayashantha12345

Well come to A\L,

Good luck....

can we trust 20 year old car.. is it ok... if we go for automatic transmission ? is it good ?

can we trust 20 year old car.. is it ok... if we go for automatic transmission ? is it good ?

Yes. it a problem when we are going for a bit old car.since the 1992 made car is now 20 yrs old it might give some electrical issues .my personal opinion is not to go for a automatic one.try to find a manual one with good service history.

Yes. it a problem when we are going for a bit old car.since the 1992 made car is now 20 yrs old it might give some electrical issues .my personal opinion is not to go for a automatic one.try to find a manual one with good service history.

PLS LET ME KNOW MORE INFRO ABOUT Ae100 MFY 1995-6., PLS

http://www.autolanka...22&search=ae100

This will give an idea.

You're worried about a 20 year old car, but your considering buying a 16 year old car?? Hardly a difference. If the car has been maintained properly it shouldn't be a issue. Try to look for cars that have had a few owners. If you look around you might even come across cars that are still single owner vehicles. A friend came across a one owner 16- Corona that was used as a 3rd vehicle & run less than 100k. Be patient & try not to be in a rush :)

Good luck

You're worried about a 20 year old car, but your considering buying a 16 year old car?? Hardly a difference. If the car has been maintained properly it shouldn't be a issue. Try to look for cars that have had a few owners. If you look around you might even come across cars that are still single owner vehicles. A friend came across a one owner 16- Corona that was used as a 3rd vehicle & run less than 100k. Be patient & try not to be in a rush :)

Good luck

Thank you dude.

thanks for your valuable advice. and if u found such car pls send me a personal msg.

thank you

I agree one of my freind bought a 93-94 AT192 and after using it about 6 months he had to replace the ecu. Finding one was dificult for him but after a month or so he managed to find one. Since then hes using the car for 4 years with out any problems. So overall I think the AT192 is a good choice and it has the looks. Try to find a 1995 1.5l manual trany, like nexus said AT192 is manufactured between 1992-96 where corolla AE100 manufactured between 1991-94.

Also the FB14 is a good choice think it has ABS and airbags where the AT192 and ae100 does not. Correct me if im wrong.

I agree one of my freind bought a 93-94 AT192 and after using it about 6 months he had to replace the ecu. Finding one was dificult for him but after a month or so he managed to find one. Since then hes using the car for 4 years with out any problems. So overall I think the AT192 is a good choice and it has the looks. Try to find a 1995 1.5l manual trany, like nexus said AT192 is manufactured between 1992-96 where corolla AE100 manufactured between 1991-94.

Also the FB14 is a good choice think it has ABS and airbags where the AT192 and ae100 does not. Correct me if im wrong.

Thank you dude.

my dear friends.. i have chance to stretch my budget up to 1.75M . so guys pls give ur experts idea to me to select good car.. plss

ha ha guys I think the OP said 1.75m. for that budget you'll probably able to find a pre face lifted 97-98 Toyota Carina AT212 / 301-302 face lifted 110 / Pre face lifted Mazda Familia bj5p or a 1997-98 Lancer CK2