• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Sb-14 Diesel

Chalitha Wickramathilake

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi Guys

I am planning to buy a Nissan SB-14 diesel one , year - 1996/1997

is that a good idea ?

how about the car Reselling market and is that a trouble less car ?

thanks

i think you will be better off with toyota diesel car than nissan diesel car because toyota diesel cars all ways have higher second hand market than nissan diesel cars and some time ago i heard that nissan sb14 have a overheating problem any way good luck fella.

Hi Guys

I am planning to buy a Nissan SB-14 diesel one , year - 1996/1997

is that a good idea ?

how about the car Reselling market and is that a trouble less car ?

thanks

'Chalitha Wickramathilake',

This car is good car do you know the mileage this has done. how many owners. At what cost?

Sylvi Wijesinghe

'Chalitha Wickramathilake',

This car is good car do you know the mileage this has done. how many owners. At what cost?

Sylvi Wijesinghe

Hi Sylvi

the price is 15laks i've drive a sb14 few days before t was quite nice car for me , Fuel consumption is very very good, thats why i am trying to get one myself, some ppl says it has a overheating issue, but i dont know it is exists or not. this is Auto gear one. i am buying it from the 2nd owner and made in 1996.

:)

i'm don't know this information is correct but i have heard by giving direct power connection to radiator fan(as to work all the time) can fix this overheating issue.

btw it's not recommended to do it.

Edited by nexus

i'm don't know this information is correct but i have heard by giving direct power connection to radiator fan(as to work all the time) can fix this overheating issue.

btw it's not recommended to do it.

hmm thanks , sounds good if it exists it can be fixed ;)

previous time when i drove (my friend's SB14 ) it fuel works 18kms per leter on long distance.

lousy car, too expensive for that vintage.

Wear and tare is more compared to Toyota CE100 or 110, most of these cars would have covered over 200k you will have to expect some running maintainance.

Hope you have done a cost analysis considering additional purchase price, license cost, service cost against running a petrol car.

lousy car, too expensive for that vintage.

Wear and tare is more compared to Toyota CE100 or 110, most of these cars would have covered over 200k you will have to expect some running maintainance.

Hope you have done a cost analysis considering additional purchase price, license cost, service cost against running a petrol car.

ofcoz i should do some running maintenance . agreed :)