• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's Your All Time Fav Car?

heavyD

'Crosswind',

I think in Ceylon former Governor general had this type or similar car in RR 1950s. I have a faint recollection of this shape. I am not sure above is the same model. If you see some of old indipendance films black and white you will see that car on Galle face.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

HIghly unlikely. Here's a list of the 18 cars

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_Phantom_IV#List_of_the_18_units

HIghly unlikely. Here's a list of the 18 cars

http://en.wikipedia....of_the_18_units

'Crosswind',

You post according to the Wikipedia may be correct. I do not dispute that.

I posted my good old memories for the forum. When I saw your post with a old RR.

I can remember the queens 1st visit If I am not mistaken she traveled in a RR. In front of my house on Galle road In 1950 early part, to Ceylon to open Independence hall at independence square,

I and my farther was there to watch as invites, that historic memorable event.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

how do i add pics to this from my pictures? im stuck

upload the image to tinypic,imgur any image hosting site. (or if its off the net just go to step 2)

then on the second line of the forum editor(the one you use to post normally) there is a button called "Image", paste the link of the pic into that

'Crosswind',

I think in Ceylon former Governor general had this type or similar car in RR 1950s. I have a faint recollection of this shape. I am not sure above is the same model. If you see some of old indipendance films black and white you will see that car on Galle face.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

That was a Silver Wraith.It's now in the hands of a fellow Sri Lankan in Los Angeles.

• Like 1

Land Rover Discovery 3

you want a disco 4 mate, twin turbo and no lag when you boot it ;)

I want an rs500 focus....most powerfull fwd production car to date and god is it nice to drive!