• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Another Exotic Arriving In Sl Shortly!

VWvortex

Question

Members,

There was a Automobile imported to this country by two decades ( 1980's) back, which was not allowed to import at that time due to cc capacity by the party and it was confiscated by customs.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

Thank you for this information!!!

On a slightly related note, saw the red SLS AMG (KS number) and a red Z4 hardtop (unregistered) together at Odel.

Looked awesome together although the Z4 could not simply stand up to the SLS.

I was just thinking that with all the German and Jap and British cars around, what we really need is a red 458 Italia to spice thing up to the max :)

No sign of the DB9 so far?

Well to be far: The Z4 and the SLS compete in different market segments- There's about a USD 80k difference in price between the two. Out of the two I do think the Z4 hardtop is the better looking car though. (Two bad its only a two seater.)

His parents buy him anything he wants and its a good question as to how they have so much of money....i heard he was getting a nissan gtr as well.....what ever it is his parents buy him anything he is a bad driver though has crashed many of the cars in the list.

Can you please keep your citizen journalism to groundviews.org? Auto forum here. kthxbai

I dont know where this guys money came from, but I think we can all agree his timing is bad. id keep a low profile if the committee I was heading was just dissolved for running out of money.

Couldn't agree with you more. LKR 55 million may not be a big deal for the family owners of Nawaloka group, but this guy's got no sense of PR whatsoever.

On a slightly related note, saw the red SLS AMG (KS number) and a red Z4 hardtop (unregistered) together at Odel.

I was just thinking that with all the German and Jap and British cars around, what we really need is a red 458 Italia to spice thing up to the max :)

You mean this ?

The Z4 is on the left

sllsn.jpg

Edited by CyRaX

You mean this ?

sllsn.jpg

Edited by CyRaX

That an unreg Z4? With a Trinity sicker on the back. Damn I thought it was a hard top - was that seamless (no that I've seen two to compare)...

hard top ?There are no soft top models in the E89 Z4 AFAIK, a split folding metal roof is standard.

So far i have only seen a white and a red E89.

There is a maroonish E85 soft top Z4 that used to run along with the blue skyline of Dhanuka.R

Edited by The Stig

hard top ?There are no soft top models in the E89 Z4 AFAIK, a split folding metal roof is standard.

So far i have only seen a white and a red E89.

There is a maroonish E85 soft top Z4 that used to run along with the blue skyline of Dhanuka.R

Guys,

There is a white Z4 E89 here as well.

I was coming from Ratnapura to Awissawella a couple of weekends back and saw an exotic convoy whiz past.

The red Z4, a white Z4 and a white Merc E Cabrio...

An awsome sight...

Cheers,

K9M

oh baby, you do services? how much do you charge per hour? is it just the cars or do you do the services your doing now for drivers too? ;)

Someone call the newspaper and ask them to hold the press! A vehivle beyond the allowed engine capacity has been imported WOW! mind blaaaaaassttting!!

That was certainly the final knockout punch you needed to prove your point right :)

yep that it was.. and there u go... and this all started because i made a comment about dharmadaasa.. didnt know there were so many whats the word i am looking for... hmmm... anyway to jump and defend the bugger.. but the truth is the truth.. and the cricketing circle knows what happened...
  • Like 2

Red Z4 is owned by one of my friends, he owns the New 7 series as well as a New 5 series. A bmw lover. thats when he is not driving the latest S 500 he also owns.

:)

Hi Velocity,

By any chance does your friend have an apartment in Jaic? I'm blessed with the sight of this Z4 everytime I park there.

Cheers,

K9M

Guys,

There is a white Z4 E89 here as well.

I was coming from Ratnapura to Awissawella a couple of weekends back and saw an exotic convoy whiz past.

The red Z4, a white Z4 and a white Merc E Cabrio...

An awsome sight...

Cheers,

K9M

White Cabrio belongs to Jeewaka.C.Premaraja,my chemistry teacher and a big fan of Merc. There is also a silver E class Carbio i saw at the drags.

"There is a white Z4 E89 here as well." http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=62999 ;)

White Cabrio belongs to Jeewaka.C.Premaraja,my chemistry teacher and a big fan of Merc. There is also a silver E class Carbio i saw at the drags.

"There is a white Z4 E89 here as well." http://www.autolanka...ad.asp?ID=62999 ;)

Was that the chemistry teacher famed for selling black market sodium and test tube shots to 12 year olds?

• Like 2

Was that the chemistry teacher famed for selling black market sodium and test tube shots to 12 year olds?

Nope clean guy, just before any one starts accusing him of anything this guy makes about 1-2mil a month legitimately from his classes and the institute he owns.

Nope clean guy, just before any one starts accusing him of anything this guy makes about 1-2mil a month legitimately from his classes and the institute he owns.

i can understand A/L teachers making money... they can make a lot of money in SL.. and no taxes too... atleast if they do pay it will be minute.. all in all they can make money.. but wont have time to spend it i believe..

i can understand A/L teachers making money... they can make a lot of money in SL.. and no taxes too... atleast if they do pay it will be minute.. all in all they can make money.. but wont have time to spend it i believe..

Hold on... you can understand A/L teachers making enough money to buy a LKR 15 million merc, but to quote your own words "no one can bring a 55 million rupee car on a paycheck and nawaloaka empire... please.." ?!?

Mate, they must have some really good shit in Canada... I want what you've been smoking!!

• Like 2

That's what I meant to say bro! ;) didn't know the exact right word.

Edited by vishkid

Hold on... you can understand A/L teachers making enough money to buy a LKR 15 million merc, but to quote your own words "no one can bring a 55 million rupee car on a paycheck and nawaloaka empire... please.." ?!?

Mate, they must have some really good shit in Canada... I want what you've been smoking!!

sorry they removed my post.. so u can guess what was in it ney.. i am too explicit for this forum.. maybe if we were face to face.. thats where i am at my best... because i am worse vocally..

u cant defend crooks forever u know.. come on defend dhanuka and dhammika too.. come on do it.... i dare u.... dhammika is the number one in the top 20 billionaires. list.. come on dogg... defend away... hard earned money is it... come on...

Edited by charitha19