• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Zotye Nomad 2 Or Chevrolet Beat.

Blue Bell

Question

Hello friends. I'm plan to buy a car price range around 2-2-5M. Therefore I'm interested in Zotye Nomad 2 and Chev Beat. I need to choose a good one that gives better driving pleasure, good fuel consumption and that has a good resale value. Please help to choose what is better?? Chev beat or Zoyte Nomad 2

Thanks.

13 answers to this question

Hello friends. I'm plan to buy a car price range around 2-2-5M. Therefore I'm interested in Zotye Nomad 2 and Chev Beat. I need to choose a good one that gives better driving pleasure , good fuel consumption and that has a good resale value. Please help to choose what is better?? Chev beat or Zoyte Nomad 2

Thanks.

in this case you better off without buying any one of those cars. :)

i forgot to add this you can't find a car with driving pleasure and good resale value but it do bad on fuel or you can find a car with good resale value and have a good fuel consumption but it don't have driving pleasure.

btw only car that come to my mind that have all three requirements is honda civic vi-rs.

take a look at the list that Nirosha have put up but non of them can offer much of a driving pleasure i'm not saying they have a bad second hand market but the second hand market not be high as mainstream jap cars good luck fella.

Thank you every one. Finally I selected Nomad 2. Because it looks so horrible than all other cars in its price range. I like its big ground clearance and although its a mini SUV. But i don't think its good for off road drive with its rear weel drive system. Also I don't know about 2nd hand market of it. May be it can be the worst choice. But I just payed for it. My luck is in god's hand. haha... Thanks nexus, norosha n isuru for the information.

Regards,

Daniel

Thank you every one. Finally I selected Nomad 2. Because it looks so horrible than all other cars in its price range. I like its big ground clearance and although its a mini SUV. But i don't think its good for off road drive with its rear weel drive system. Also I don't know about 2nd hand market of it. May be it can be the worst choice. But I just payed for it. My luck is in god's hand. haha... Thanks nexus, norosha n isuru for the information.

Regards,

Daniel

Ok...i'm confused now... you selected the Nomad 2 bcoz it looks so horrible? :blink:

All the best with your new vehicle..... In my view any vehicle can give you driving pleasure its just a question of how you drive it.

But you say this is rear wheel drive but does not have 4WD ? that sounds a bit not right, maybe these Chinese do it differently. But I just googled

Zotye Nomad 2 and the first thing to appear is this conversation, which to me is a little scary...

• Like 1

I have the same problem here too. Is it ok to buy Nomad 2 without thinking the 2nd hand market. I need it just for use. I inspect the Chervelot Beat also at mag city. But it is too small.

The second hand market is not the issue. You have a hybrid of a car using Chinese manufactured Japanese designed body shell mated with a Mitsubishi design based engine finished using Chinese plastics and quality control. Considering the cost of one, I am amazed these things are actually selling. It's purely marketed on the fact its brand new. When I am in SL I drive a 18 year old Japanese car which has done 165K Kms. It has never failed to start in the 7 years I have owned it and the only time it broke down, it was fixed and back on the road within an hour. I shall say no more.....

The second hand market is not the issue. You have a hybrid of a car using Chinese manufactured Japanese designed body shell mated with a Mitsubishi design based engine finished using Chinese plastics and quality control. Considering the cost of one, I am amazed these things are actually selling. It's purely marketed on the fact its brand new. When I am in SL I drive a 18 year old Japanese car which has done 165K Kms. It has never failed to start in the 7 years I have owned it and the only time it broke down, it was fixed and back on the road within an hour. I shall say no more.....

Thanks...