• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tire Size 165/65 15 - Chevrolet Cruze

gurugee

Question

Hi Experts,

I need a help! I wanted to replace my old (bad) rear tires on my Chevrolet Cruze and the size is 165/65 15. I went to few places and got following prices

Slave Island

GT (Indonesia) - 1 tire Rs 8400 some said 9200

Bridgestone (japan) - 1 tire Rs 13500

Sumo (Korean) - 1 tire Rs 9400

Some Thailand tire - 1 tire Rs 8950

Kalobowila - Dehiwala

Bridgestone (japan) - 1 tire Rs 14300

GT - not available

Near Havlock town

GT (Indonesia) - 1 tire Rs 7900

Bridgestone (japan) - 1 tire Rs 13900

ALL of them told this is rare tire to be found. is that TRUE? as I know there are so may Chevrolet Cruze in this country so why its hard to find this tire size?

I am so confused why there is no flat rate? Where can I find the factory/agent to buy direct? Do you guys know any better place?

What is the best tire brand? tire comes with warranty ?

You can help me with any info you aware. Please HELP! :sport-smiley-027::speechless-smiley-004: :speechless-smiley-004:

G

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

165/65/15 is bit hard to find but available. I replaced my tires with Bridgstone 185/65/15 but wouldn't recommend same size as I notices slight drop in performance & fuel economy (Great look though).

Try Autodrome & check the attached price list downloaded from their site. You'll get 25% discount from the prices when you buy from them. But even with the dealers (in Kandy) you'll get more or less same discount I've noticed.

@maersk They have only Bridgestone. its really expensive. comes around Rs13377.

@SREE Thanks dude.

I went to this big tire house near hevlocktown Kowil and they offered 2 GT (Indonesia) tires for Rs 15700 (each 7850) I guess that was a good deal and so many places said that they do not have this tire size when I went to pay Cash. They said 30K KM are recommended :sport-smiley-003:

Anyhow Tire guy gave me Tip: he said I can buy Suzuki Swift Allow set around 28000 and and put then that tire size ( i guess its 14") is available everywhere.

If you know any good tire place just keep posting so others Chevrolet Cruze owners will get to know that.

• Like 1

@SREE Thanks dude.

I went to this big tire house near hevlocktown Kowil and they offered 2 GT (Indonesia) tires for Rs 15700 (each 7850) I guess that was a good deal and so many places said that they do not have this tire size when I went to pay Cash. They said 30K KM are recommended :sport-smiley-003:

Anyhow Tire guy gave me Tip: he said I can buy Suzuki Swift Allow set around 28000 and and put then that tire size ( i guess its 14") is available everywhere.

If you know any good tire place just keep posting so others Chevrolet Cruze owners will get to know that.

I will PM you the place i bought if you want since if will be against the regulations of it is exposed to all... :huh:

They have the tyre size you are talking about!!!!

@SREE Thanks dude.

AFAIK Chevy alloys are standers on all Cruze & I won't swap them with swift alloys. Once again 165/65/15 is hard to find & expensive but not impossible. That's just me..