• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Daihathsu Rocky -Market Valeu And Spec

aselarat

• 1 month later...

AFAIK, Daihatsu Rocky is a mini SUV that was manufactured from 1987 ~ 1998. And there were two generations: 1987-1992, and 1992-1998. I guess Terios is the successor of this model.

Rocky Comes 2 door soft/hard top varieties. Though I've only seen hardtops in SL. All models came with 1.6L engines.

Not sure about the market value though. I remember seeing a Diesel converted one for 14 lakhs or so... sometime ago.

• 2 months later...

In SriLanka you can find Rockys from 1984 , which was the true fist generation of Rockys , most of them were brought here from government , for Mahaweli , SL Nevi etc , I have 1986 Rocky non-turbo F75 which is a 2 door mid long wheel base which is about 2 feet longer than the short wheel, F70 is the short weel base, and its a good 4*4 , some have 4 forward and some have 5 , I have seen a 4 door long weel base also , which is very rare that was about to sold for 16 lks, most of Srilankan Rockys have economical 2.8 daihathsu DL engine , goes about 10 to 16 km per liter , some with 2.8 turbo. you can find Rockys from 10 lks upwords. be aware of Rockys to be sold which is older than 1984 since they are not Rockys but daihathsu DG jeeps with Rockys body.

Cheers