• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help! I'm Hoping To Buy A Prius

kushani

I was being sarcastic. Now I could call you stupid for not catching that, and taking my absurd statement literally, but I won't.

And thanks for proving my point. Of course no one is going to run out and buy a car because of some thread on a forum. So no need for such paranoia about "guerrilla marketers".

Oh, sorry, I forgot my rolling eyes emoticon. Tho you should have caught that. Apparently you weren't able to, vut tu du?

You see, new boy, we actually have experiences with "guerrilla marketers", which is why we coined such a term. And besides, it kinda looks like thats what you're trying to do with all your threads, make people buy hybrids, so if you think its useless, why don't you give up and find something more useful to do?

Oh, sorry, I forgot my rolling eyes emoticon. Tho you should have caught that. Apparently you weren't able to, vut tu du?

You see, new boy, we actually have experiences with "guerrilla marketers", which is why we coined such a term. And besides, it kinda looks like thats what you're trying to do with all your threads, make people buy hybrids, so if you think its useless, why don't you give up and find something more useful to do?

Thanks for that reminder. I really do appreciate it and added the rolling eyes.

But, no, I'm not trying to make people buy hybrids. AL is definitively not the place for that for many reasons.

And I get the paranoia about covert guerrilla marketing when it comes to things like garages, shops, and various car related products on the market. But a Rs 3.5million+ car?? As if anyone is going to run out and buy or import a Prius this weekend because of this thread.

If someone started a thread on how great, say, the Porsche Panamera is, and how to import a Panamera, would that be considered guerrilla marketing? How about Ferrari? If Aravinda came on here and started talking about how everyone should drive or own a Ferrari and here's how to import one for a good price, would that be guerrilla marketing?

guys, i thought this was an informative forum to discuss on the cars. i would wonder why my gender would be a question here. if ure unsure check my FB account. i see that lot of people have a question on why i dont go for a hatchback rather than a prius. simple reason is i like a prius and it is not only me who would be driving but my dad. i hope its clear!

kushani if you do a search on hybrid topics you can find out how out of topic and out of control they become this happen mainly because some so called hybrid experts try to push hybrid down everyone's throat.

prius is not a hatchback but it's a liftback not a sedan

If Aravinda came on here and started talking about how everyone should drive or own a Ferrari and here's how to import one for a good price, would that be guerrilla marketing?

Errr.... yes, it would. The part about importing for a good price. Its good that you are now clear on that.

guys, i thought this was an informative forum to discuss on the cars. i would wonder why my gender would be a question here. if ure unsure check my FB account. i see that lot of people have a question on why i dont go for a hatchback rather than a prius. simple reason is i like a prius and it is not only me who would be driving but my dad. i hope its clear!

yep, cos all the girls on FB are real right? :rolleyes:

Anyway, i guess we can safely presume ur smart enough to use the search function, now go ahead and have a good read! In case you aren't capable, Here you go, and leave the driving for daddy to do. :)

yep, cos all the girls on FB are real right? :rolleyes:

Anyway, i guess we can safely presume ur smart enough to use the search function, now go ahead and have a good read! In case you aren't capable, Here you go, and leave the driving for daddy to do. :)

:D

You're absolutely right your questionable gender, sorry I mean questioning your gender is unnecessary. So why don't you just go for a hatchback rather than a prius?

these are the car prices i found

Date Car Yr Model Km's Shift Grd Price

06/10/2011 PRIUS 2010 EX 11k AT 4 1,275,000¥

02/09/2011 PRIUS 2010 EX 4k AT 5 1,480,000¥

20/08/2011 PRIUS 2010 S 22k AT 4.5 1,200,000¥

08/07/2011 PRIUS 2010 EX 6k AT 6 1,302,000¥

23/06/2011 PRIUS 2010 EX 5k AT 4 1,390,000¥

In which web site these vehicles are sold at these prices again?

"trademe website history page and on integrity express website history page" could u pls post the links if u don't mind... are these Japanese sites u talking of?

Also whats EX grade? there are no 3rd gen Ex grade only second gen has EX.

petrol vehicles are unaffordable with the price hike. plus prius has TV, NAV everything and it looks cool. i like it rather.

if you get problem with a hybrid vehicle you'll have to spend hell lot of money to get it repaired and the options you mentioned are now fixed on to cars that were made in 90's as well! :D