• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help! I'm Hoping To Buy A Prius

kushani

hi guys,

do you not think i could find a prius 2010 2nd gen vehicle around 1.3 mil (auction grade 4 or above) ??

sorry to burst everyone's behavior bubble.. but female or not i have to ask this question.. why a prius or an insight.. with that kind of money you can buy a better gasoline vehicle...

Edited by charitha19

FYI: the 2010 Prius is the 3rd gen Prius, not the 2nd gen. The 3rd gen went on sale in May 2009.

(The 2nd gen production years are 2003-2009. The 3rd gen is 2009-present)

i could look for NHW20 cars made in 2010 in the trademe.lk website. i can bring those right?

sorry to burst everyone's behavior bubble.. but female or not i have to ask this question.. why a prius or an insight.. with that kind of money you can buy a better gasoline vehicle...

petrol vehicles are unaffordable with the price hike. plus prius has TV, NAV everything and it looks cool. i like it rather.

petrol vehicles are unaffordable with the price hike. plus prius has TV, NAV everything and it looks cool. i like it rather.

err did you think a gasoline vehicle in that price range cannot have such fancy electronics?

Edited by Reckless

Nav won't work outside of Japan, and most likely you'll be stuck with a Japanese menu and display. I don't think anyone has figured out how to change that to English yet. Search the forum and see.

Most Hybrids on our streets don't really look cool unless you want to get a Lexus 450, etc or even a CRZ for that matter.

Just asking, are you buying outright? If so why not consider buying yourself a permit & going for something brand new like a Diesel Sorento, etc etc.

Ah I see. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again! Eh Cali? ;)

i knew this from the start.. there are only a few SL women who are actually interested in cars and know what they are talking about a very few actually. and those people will not talk about a prius.. for 3.5 million if i was a girl i would bring down a nice two door MX5 or something.. might be even cheaper to bring something like that down....

People around here aren't as stupid as you are, Cali.

I was being sarcastic. Now I could call you stupid for not catching that, and taking my absurd statement literally, but I won't.

And thanks for proving my point. Of course no one is going to run out and buy a car because of some thread on a forum. So no need for such paranoia about "guerrilla marketers".