• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

try JJ Lanka. I'm having jj wheels for my sera.

can't remember the offset,but anything between 35-42 will do fine. last time I saw your sera it had 17" wheels,that's way too big for the car+ it's uncomfortable to drive. but I don't know getting back to 15 or 16" wheels will retain the wide wheels arch looks.

for the sera?

did you try smart wheels in Kandy?

yup, i tried all shops in kandy n akurana..no luck..@crazy/simple life - thnx for the headsup, il check it out.btw i dont think +35 will be enuf, cuz even wit spaces the wheels are a good 5 inches deep!

yup, i tried all shops in kandy n akurana..no luck..@crazy/simple life - thnx for the headsup, il check it out.btw i dont think +35 will be enuf, cuz even wit spaces the wheels are a good 5 inches deep!

give it a shot mate. its a small shop but he has few unique design's, i got mine from him as well.

dude either you have to redo the wheel arches or use the same 17" rims,5" difference is pretty much big. try using a big spacer,but I don't recommend using it long term,have seen alot of broken spacers.

or else use a deep dish alloy and use a 225 tire. that will cover up the gap

dude either you have to redo the wheel arches or use the same 17" rims,5" difference is pretty much big. try using a big spacer,but I don't recommend using it long term,have seen alot of broken spacers.

or else use a deep dish alloy and use a 225 tire. that will cover up the gap

hence me trying 2 get +0 offset..its kinda rare to find 4x100. Got some contacts in Japan,lets see how it works out.

thnx 4 d info :)

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys.... will any1 be able to help me put with a 15x7.0 114.3PCD set of alloy wheels that looks something like this?

something that has a deep lip in red / silver

r51_black_with_red_lip_large.jpg

most of the ones i saw had a spokes popping outward from the hub...

i need it to have a slight offset (not sure if thats the right word in this context... but heres' the picture of what i mean)

ShadowBlueGolfBlackWheelRedLip.jpg

would highly appreciate if some1 could genuinely help me out ;)

thanks a million in advance

PS: I've checked a bunch of shops - J*, @mila, U&H, 2 places in union plc, T@iyo, etc,..

Edited by qasid

• 4 weeks later...