• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw 3 Series F30 Unreveiled

kush

Firstly the 320d offered under the permit is NOT targeted for "fans". It is simply a 320d, purposely stripped down of options to meet the limitations imposed under the permit scheme. The 320d is a better car compared to the A4, hence why they had strip it down completly to meet the $25,000 bracket, and the a4 didnt. Whilst i agree that the A4 offered under the permit scheme is good value for money and looks great, comparing cars offered under the permit does not do justice to the models as theie standard offerings are altered by the agents to maximise permit sales. A true Bimmer fan would know this.

Aye ! ! !

Just like a mother can love any child regardless of how he/she looks a true bimmer fan would buy it if they can afford it even if its the worst piece of crap ever made, same goes for die hard fans of other brands such as Alfas and Mercs.

People dont buy BMWs cause of the way they look, they buy BMWs cause of the way it feels.

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 1

Well, but for a permit-buyer (which what majority of buyers are these days), it doesnt even matter if the top end 3 series has everything under the moon. So naturally the comparison is made between the vehicles that are on-offer under the permit, in which case the A4 seems to win hands-down.

So I think you boys are each arguing very different points which are correct on their own merits.

• 6 months later...

Hey guys what do you think about the BMW 520d they offer now for the permit. I just ordered one and it has climate control, leatherette seats, 7 inch Display, 8 speed automatic, Rain sensor, Automatch headlights, Push button start and many more. It goes for $30,000. And First $25000 is under duty concession and the rest ($5000) full duty is applicable. And total came up to 9.6 mil. If you want a SUV they offer X3 for the same price and with same options. I think its a way batter deal than audi A4. So I went for the BMW 520d and I just ordered one on Friday.

Hey guys what do you think about the BMW 520d they offer now for the permit. I just ordered one and it has climate control, leatherette seats, 7 inch Display, 8 speed automatic, Rain sensor, Automatch headlights, Push button start and many more. It goes for $30,000. And First $25000 is under duty concession and the rest ($5000) full duty is applicable. And total came up to 9.6 mil. If you want a SUV they offer X3 for the same price and with same options. I think its a way batter deal than audi A4. So I went for the BMW 520d and I just ordered one on Friday.

ONLY 7 inches? :(

and only 8 speed.. hmmm :( :(

aiyo salli....

but it DOES have "push button start"... woohoo! :P

So if "you"`ve already ordered, does it really matter what others "think" ..?

It doesnt matter what others thinnk, I just let people know that for permit they did offer some cars which do have some options. Most people didnt know about BMW 5 series and BMW X3 offers for the permit.

It doesnt matter what others thinnk, I just let people know that for permit they did offer some cars which do have some options. Most people didnt know about BMW 5 series and BMW X3 offers for the permit.

It was already mentioned on the forum that the 5 series can be bought on the permit. Surprised you didnt see it...

BTW does the 520D come with a 16 inch Garandiya as standard or is it optional? Just asking cos on the Allion 260 its standard along with the push start...

Anyway Beemers are much beter than Mercs. Technology wise Beemers are more advanced now a days. And 5 Series is the similar one to the Mercs E class no harm done. Even they offer Mercs for the permit I would be buying the Beemer. As most car magazines says BMW 5 series is the complete full size sedan in these days.

Anyway Beemers are much beter than Mercs. Technology wise Beemers are more advanced now a days. And 5 Series is the similar one to the Mercs E class no harm done. Even they offer Mercs for the permit I would be buying the Beemer. As most car magazines says BMW 5 series is the complete full size sedan in these days.

Didn't you buy one just the other day?

Aren't you just full of shit!

Didn't you buy one just the other day?

Aren't you just full of shit!

I did buy one and I m not full of shit, and I m not the one who says BMW 5 is better than merc E class, check out reviews of both cars and see. (E Top gear,5th gear etc etc)