• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Price Range Of Mitsubishi Lancer Ck2

Altair

Hi guys,

Today i checked out a lancer ck2 but im not sure if the price is right. I need to know the current price range for a lancer ck2. Ive checked most of the threads in AL but i couldn't find any recent info on the price range, so here I am!

To be more specific,

its a 1997 lancer ck2, 300-, second owner, 145000km, manual, 1500cc.

the owner is asking 1.4m

overall its a good vehicle, good pickup, speed and comfort. I just need to know the price range for a vehicle of this sort.

Thank you

• Like 1

I used a CK2 for about 3 years and it was a really good car.. it was a ’96 lancer with 1.5cc manual (carb), and sold it for 10/75 about 4 months ago…. With regard to the car you have checked, I think 1.4m for a ’97 CK2 is tad bit over priced for me… is it an EFI or carburetor model?

Try to bargain the price, usually ’97 Ck2 are ranging from 1.0-1.3 max – depending on the condition of the car.. good luck

Edited by Simplelife
  • Like 1

I used a CK2 for about 3 years and it was a really good car.. it was a ’96 lancer with 1.5cc manual (carb), and sold it for 10/75 about 4 months ago…. With regard to the car you have checked, I think 1.4m for a ’97 CK2 is tad bit over priced for me… try to bargalso is it an EFI or carburetor model?

Try to bargain the price, usually ’97 Ck2 are ranging from 1.0-1.3 max – depending on the condition of the car.. good luck

Thanks man! And I'm not sure if its a carb or efi.

About the condition of the car, its actually one of the best ck2's I've seen, only minor repairs to be done! And the owner is strong with the price. He said that his last was 13.50, but my highest was 13 (max budget)!

@simplelife...dude, I didn't buy that lancer coz the owner was so effing stubborn n messed with his registration forms!

So I thought of going for the lancer advertised in AL itself! The red 1997 lancer in gampaha! As far as the details I got over the phone it seems ok but the price is like way over the roof!

Its a 3rd owner, mx touring, done only 118000 odd (which has got to be a meter change), auto, body kit etc. price 18/= how much do u guys think its worth?

I need help here coz this would be my first lancer! Thanx in advance!

P.S. I know that simplelife said that it goes between 1 to 1.3 but this seems to have many extras!:/

Dude, Sorry, cannot comment on the cars advertised on AL man.. it will not be a good thing if the owner is also going thru the forum.. best is for you to go and see the car for your self, take it for a test drive and see how it runs, also take someone with you if you are not too familiar with the subject of buying a car.. all the best buddy!

Edited by Simplelife

I just want a little more advice on another and last ck2 i saw today! It was a carb model, 1998 custom made car (meaning it came with original sunroof & crystal lights), F/O, manual, black with original body kit. The vehicle has no problems so far. The price was 14/75 and he reduced to 14/=.

the question is, is it the right price for a carb model with the above details?

P.S. i noticed another thing in the lancer i saw. there was a pipe like thing with an opening at the end facing the right side of the vehicle, on top of the engine. I'm guessing its the air intake but im not sure coz it had a big opening! help me out with that too please anybody who knows very well about the ck2 mechanical stuff! thanks

i think price is reasonable when comparing current price range, most of 1998 brand new ck2s are carb and its little rare full option cars with sunroof. if u r going to buy this vehicle, go early morning and start the engine and check is there any miss.. bcos most CK2 carb models has this engine issue

Thanx for the reply bro! but by miss u mean like if it doesn't start with one start?...if thats what your referring to ill have to go again all the way there. when i checked it at around 5.30pm it worked like a bomb!:D

What he said was that he services his vehicle always at the orugodawatha Unit#d Mot#rs!

what im worried about mainly is if it will have proper resale value after the 2012 budget. Coz it is impossible to predict!:/

• 2 weeks later...

Guyz, I am having this carb problem which "CK2" told here,when I start my CK2 in the morning this problem comes.but after 10-15 minutes,it comes back to normal,if it gonna b ok by putting a "repair kit" ?or what should I do

to fix this ?

do a engine tuneup first & check vacum lines of carb, it will solve ur problem.

most of forum members recomend ranga @ automirage, he did a fine work for my car as well, but as i know u can't solve this problem 100%. only u can do is reduce it.

if u need contact no PM me

• Like 1

• 2 months later...