• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Al New Appearence

techlove

Hey guys , I don't know if this is just my pc or whatever,I just don't like the new appearence of AL.

When I try to qoute some other post ,it says,"reply direct to this post" but does nothing after that.

How do I fix this?

Join the club dude. For me the quick reply section takes for ever to load and when I type in it and click 'post' nothing happens. I have to click 'Reply to thes post' button then it will take another good 2 mins to load. and I cant seem to find emoticons or tags any where. Its probably my firefox version 3.6.23 Never tried with IE. But the old version was simple and fast. Please bring it back.

• Like 1

Join the club dude. For me the quick reply section takes for ever to load and when I type in it and click 'post' nothing happens. I have to click 'Reply to thes post' button then it will take another good 2 mins to load. and I cant seem to find emoticons or tags any where. Its probably my firefox version 3.6.23 Never tried with IE. But the old version was simple and fast. Please bring it back.

well yesterday i had the same problem, but it seems to sort out today. but still the old version is simpler.

but still havent to move on with the new stuff :)

I agree with you machan, but shouldn't this new stuff be faster and more user friendly? at the same time being safer. At the moment nothing seems to work properly for me. Im going to upgrade to ff 4.0 and see if it solves me problems. any idea how to get my emoticons text format options back? btw my enable emoticons option is active

I agree with you machan, but shouldn't this new stuff be faster and more user friendly? at the same time being safer. At the moment nothing seems to work properly for me. Im going to upgrade to ff 4.0 and see if it solves me problems. any idea how to get my emoticons text format options back? btw my enable emoticons option is active

i have same firefox version as you to me every thing work properly. only problem to me is my profile picture look out of shape and i have two profile pictures but now i only have one. :mellow:

i have same firefox version as you to me every thing work properly. only problem to me is my profile picture look out of shape and i have two profile pictures but now i only have one. :mellow:

Dude looks like you have been working out, look at the size of that arm! :D Anyway you are right machan, its probably something with my computer because I tried with another computer with the same ff version and every thing seems to work fine. I got the emoticons and stuff back. But IMO still its a little bit slower than the older version but will get used to it I guess.

Edited by Reckless

This framework is sucks!!! previous one is much user-friendly than this.

Looks like there is a browser compatibility issue with this new blog tool; IE has some issues; the Quote is not working and the reply panel with emotions and text editing buttons are not visible.

Now I'm viewing it in FF; looks OK to me.

Looks like there is a browser compatibility issue with this new blog tool; IE has some issues; the Quote is not working and the reply panel with emotions and text editing buttons are not visible.

Now I'm viewing it in FF; looks OK to me.

'slcamel',

Your post to one world thread looks to me old post you have added another word. if I am wrong correct me.I still added another word for that thread.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I'm just pissed that I lost the negative rep button. :(

Democracy restored :P

On a side note i also cant reply using the quote button, i use the multiquote to post and most of the time my new posts dont show up so i end up posting twice. And since my profile pic is out of scale i decided to change it and only to find out that clicking the

"change your photo" button doesnt do anything :blink:

Upgrade to ff 6.5

oh yea and the only problem i seem to have now is

cant undo a Bold text after copy - pasting (one word thread).

In my home computer I have the same problem along with all the other problems mentioned in this thread. The only option is to delete that text and retype or to remove formatting of that particular text (the eraser thingy on the top left corner of the tool bar)

Edited by Reckless