• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Al New Appearence

techlove

ok how about this? I cant see any text formatting options here and worst of all when I hit 'POST' nothing happens :( see image3I have to click MORE REPLY OPTIONS button, then after about 2 mins the screen changes to this..(image4) but still I cant see any text formatting options. :(I also can edit a post but it takes another good 2 mins to load and there are no text formatting options.

post-47566-0-24458400-1319292609_thumb.j

post-47566-0-11266700-1319292825_thumb.j

Edited by Reckless

ok how about this? I cant see any text formatting options here and worst of all when I hit 'POST' nothing happens :( see image3I have to click MORE REPLY OPTIONS button, then after about 2 mins the screen changes to this..(image4) but still I cant see any text formatting options. :(I also can edit a post but it takes another good 2 mins to load and there are no text formatting options.

ok tx i'll check it out..till then you can use google chrome browser.

try updating your browser machan...the google chrome is really good... :crazy_pilot:

Mate Im using Chrome, a newer version too but I find that I cant quote or multiquote any post. nothing happens when press those buttons. only possible way is click open link in new tab. No emoticons , no font options even after enabling them...seriously sucks mate.MINIACE

ok tx i'll check it out..till then you can use google chrome browser.

Same issues with Chrome latest version and IE 7 machan.. maybe its something with my internet connection or computer I dont know, but seems like few members are having the same issues :(

Mate Im using Chrome, a newer version too but I find that I cant quote or multiquote any post. nothing happens when press those buttons. only possible way is click open link in new tab. No emoticons , no font options even after enabling them...seriously sucks mate.MINIACE

Like Miniace said the quote buttons are not working either.. But thanks for the tip to get it working Miniace. :)

Like Miniace said the quote buttons are not working either.. But thanks for the tip to get it working Miniace. :)

Thanks mate< but thats only a temporary shortcut to the issue....I want the real Autolanka back ....Not the silly version!!!!!MINIACE

Thanks mate. but thats only a temporary shortcut to the issue....I want the real Autolanka back ....Not the silly version!!!!!MINIACE

• 1 month later...

Im glad that we got rid of that crappy server! :lam:

Did we ? i think we are still using the old one, the new one's url starts with forum.autolanka.com not www.autolanka.com.

Ironically, our current forum worked fine today on all fronts. I was under the assumption some kind of rerouting to the new server was taking place behind the URLs till I read the latest posts in this thread.

Did we ? i think we are still using the old one, the new one's url starts with forum.autolanka.com not www.autolanka.com.

oh yeah I didnt notice that machan. :action-smiley-060: How come the old one is also working great now? :speechless-smiley-019:

Maybe because of the rain?? :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Reckless