• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mercedes Benz W202

miniace

Question

8 answers to this question

Bumping up the thread to get a feel of the market prices for a W202 Diesel (C220).. Say something from the mid 90s with a manual gear box.. What would be the going price for this?

edit: the other option being considered is a W124 of the same vintage, which would be more expensive, but from what I have heard/read a E250 would be a more bullet-proof car for trouble free running.

Edited by Watchman

My uncle had a W202 E250D and sold it recently, it had sunroof, bodykit, electric seats and other fancy things. if you are going for W202 go for one like that, a fully loaded one.

He also had a E250D W124, comfy, spacious car but had problems with going up big hills.

Bumping up the thread to get a feel of the market prices for a W202 Diesel (C220).. Say something from the mid 90s with a manual gear box.. What would be the going price for this?

edit: the other option being considered is a W124 of the same vintage, which would be more expensive, but from what I have heard/read a E250 would be a more bullet-proof car for trouble free running.

We had a C220 Diesel a long time ago. It was a very nice car but the C220 version suffered from a problamatic Diesel Injector pump. For some reason most of the C220 in SL had had the Diesel pumps fail and replaced. I would recommend you go for the C250 which was from what I hear didnt suffer the same faults with the engine.

• Like 1