• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Fb14 Fuse Box Layout

Malkoba

Question

Hi All,

Attached is the image of my FB14 fuse box layout. Problem is that I cannot find the english explnation for this layout. can somebody please explain this layout. which fuse belongs to which part.Sorry about the quality of the image. for the time bein, this is the best I could take.

Thanks,

Malkoba.

post-46124-053910200 1317971156_thumb.jp

6 answers to this question

can you tell me where this fuse box is situated? because the cannot identify from the image.

in mine there are two fuse boxes under the hood

one (the slightly large one) is next to the windscreen washer water bottle to the right

and the other (the smaller one) is situated near the battery to the left.

can you tell me where this fuse box is situated? because the cannot identify from the image.

in mine there are two fuse boxes under the hood

one (the slightly large one) is next to the windscreen washer water bottle to the right

and the other (the smaller one) is situated near the battery to the left.

Hi Schiffer, Yeah, you are right. the relevant one was the one next to the battery. Got the head lights working by changing the burned fuse, which may be burned by changing the wattage of the bulbs from 60 to 100. :unsure:

BTW. this image is the one under the dash board near steering wheel.