• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Choise For A Car..costz Less Than 1,6Million..

arun-online

Question

im lookin for a manual gear car.. please help me with this...

lancer ck2

FB 14

Civic

Pulsar

Wingroad

March

Rio

Swift

Alto

Viva Elite

Marino

Ae 100

Acent

major things that i consider are resale market + fuel + maintenance...

thankz big gayz.. :)

Edited by arun-online
  • Like 1

16 answers to this question

Go for alto or viva. Because they are new so you will have trouble free period with just routine maintenance.So you have enough time to get used to . Both of them are small so it will be easy on maneuvering. And they are the most fuel efficient s in the list and it will suit the usual too many trips of a new owner.

• Like 2

Go for alto or viva. Because they are new so you will have trouble free period with just routine maintenance.So you have enough time to get used to . Both of them are small so it will be easy on maneuvering. And they are the most fuel efficient s in the list and it will suit the usual too many trips of a new owner.

dude you serious? havent you been reading the forum, or do you have selective memory? have you seen the shit you have to to through to get a viva? You pay for it and keep hoping it will come in at least 6-7 months. And when it does come the agent will slap on some more charges that weren't mentioned before.

You need to mention your needs further, so that we can help. But in general;

-If you want a car with good re-sale value and good fuel economy, go for the corolla.

-If you want a car which is relatively newer and smaller in size the swift.

• Like 1

dude you serious? havent you been reading the forum, or do you have selective memory? have you seen the shit you have to to through to get a viva? You pay for it and keep hoping it will come in at least 6-7 months. And when it does come the agent will slap on some more charges that weren't mentioned before.

You need to mention your needs further, so that we can help. But in general;

-If you want a car with good re-sale value and good fuel economy, go for the corolla.

-If you want a car which is relatively newer and smaller in size the swift.

I have been reading the forum.

Viva-Ya, people are complaining till they get the car to the hand . Then they are amazed with it,according to the forum.

Alto-This also have a good second hand market. Just check on Monday by giving a call, to weekend classifieds about alto and you will realized the proportion have already being sold.

Corolla-The corolla he can go for his budget is pre-facelift 110. Most of them are hacked,15-16 years old and already started giving troubles and I won't recommend it to a newbie.

Swift- The swift also he can afford is 7-8 years old one.Rather old and started troubles.Isn't it?

Just proving my grounds, no offence.

Edited by luckey007
  • Like 3

im lookin for an auto gear car.. please help me with this...

FB 14

Civic

March

Rio

Swift

Alto

Viva Elite

Marino

Ae 100

Acent

from that list, i would choose a Marino or a Civic. but they are a bit old now.

for some reason, im not totally satisfied with the Swift Ignis.

The Elite is also great but it will take ages for you to get your hands on one.

but since you didnt mention fuel economy and stuff. id say go for a Civic EK3

• Like 1

Go for the Mazda Demio 2001 model - you can find a good car for about 1.3 - 1.4mil.

I have used 2 demio's and the cars were actually good on all aspects (fuel efficency, driving pleasure, comfort,). I still own one and has not given any trouble at all.

Or if you can afford to go up to 1.7 -1.8mil, go for the Demio 2003 or later model. - love the looks of it (with the mazda 03 like face)

• Like 1

FB 14

Civic

March

Rio

Swift

Alto

Viva Elite

Marino

Ae 100

Acent

other than auto gear what are your looking from car is it fuel economy second hand value easy maintenance?.

other than auto gear what are your looking from car is it fuel economy second hand value easy maintenance?.

ya... auto gear, Fuel economy, low cost of maintenance, gd re-sale market, lil bit sporty... i prefer a car.. nt a hatchback.. hw abt fb 14..

ya... auto gear, Fuel economy, low cost of maintenance, gd re-sale market, lil bit sporty... i prefer a car.. nt a hatchback.. hw abt fb 14..

if you are looking for fuel economy and bit sporty from your list i suggest civic and sprinter marino or corolla ceres and fb14 is a not a good option if you looking for fuel economy and bit sporty in top of that fb14 are very overpriced now days all so you can try lancer ck2 it's in same price bucket. :)

Edited by nexus
  • Like 1

if you are looking for fuel economy and bit sporty from your list i suggest civic and sprinter marino or corolla ceres and fb14 is a not a good option if you looking for fuel economy and bit sporty in top of that fb14 are very overpriced now days all so you can try lancer ck2 it's in same price bucket. :)

ehrm.. macho.. trust be, the fb14 can be suprising sometimes when you tune it well and if your a bit heavy footed. but yes, still nothing like a civic though :D

• Like 1

ehrm.. macho.. trust be, the fb14 can be suprising sometimes when you tune it well and if your a bit heavy footed. but yes, still nothing like a civic though :D

yes if you tune it well and heavy footed it can bee fast but if you do it fuel economy will be drop. to me it's don't have a sporty look. :)

• Like 1

yes if you tune it well and heavy footed it can bee fast but if you do it fuel economy will be drop. to me it's don't have a sporty look. :)

datz true machan.. ma favour is lancer ck2 .. bt it is said that itz nt good @ fuel consumption...

& civic which model is good?

datz true machan.. ma favour is lancer ck2 .. bt it is said that itz nt good @ fuel consumption...

afaik lancer ck2 isn't bad on fuel one of my friend have a lancer ck2 according to him it do 9-10 in city limits and 13+ on outstations that's not bad fuel figures. :)

if you are going to buy a honda civic go for a civic ek3 vi but it's little hard to find one these days. :)

Edited by nexus
  • Like 1

true, when im heavy footed i get around 8-10 Kmpl long trips. but when im on eco drive i get around 12-15 long drive :D

but yea. its look a normal family car.

i too agree with the Civic option :)

• Like 1

FB 14

Civic

March

Rio

Swift

Alto

Viva Elite

Marino

Ae 100

Acent

If u don't prefer hatchbacks why r those in u'r list.

And u had a budget of 1.6 mill early in the morning and by 7pm it has gone down to 1.5mill

how pathetic did u lose 100k in gambling :violent-smiley-099:

BTW i'd go for the rio or accent a pretty new car with a low millage could be bought for the price of japs 15 years old and having about 200 000km in the odo

• Like 1

normally ck2 does 9kmpl in city and 13kmpl in out... by comparing toyota and nissan it is comfortable and easy handling... and it has sporty look...