• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vvti

ABS

Question

Welcome to the club mate,

if u'r posting here prepare to be kicked around by the senior members, i'm geting the dose,

MateI certainly have to disagree with you on this. I have seen clashes and bashesbut most leading on reasonable causes. In your case, If you acknowledge sincerely,sarcasm and idiocy brought in all.Havent seen many seniors (you called) playing sullied. Any dull act ought tohave a kick or more and common here at AL as well

MINIACE

• Like 1

if u'r posting here prepare to be kicked around by the senior members, i'm geting the dose,

and just search in google or even in autolanka before u post.

BTW the stig stands for a man named B*n who was kicked out of his 1st job and joined their rivals.

I read this topic thinking it was about the member VVTi

Firstly about the seniors, you are wrong.

You are not getting bashed cause you are new, you are getting bashed cause you are a narcissistic idiot who thinks every single Toyota sucks ! There are plenty of newcomer including me who get along with the seniors just fine.

As for the Stig part, Ben Collins is just an actor. The stig is a figure just like superman or batman. In the same sense that just because someone gets into a superman suit doesn't make him the superman, just cause Ben was the actor for the Stig character doesn't make him the Stig !

and just search in google or even in autolanka before u post.

BTW the stig stands for a man named B*n who was kicked out of his 1st job and joined their rivals.

I read this topic thinking it was about the member VVTi

Dude, you getting the "dose" has nothing to do with you being new or not. It is directly linked to the asinine comments that you make. You foaming from the mouth each time the word "Toyota" or "Lexus" is mentioned not helping matters much. Surely, you had to have figured at least that much out by now. :violent-smiley-099:

• Like 1

you asked a legitimate question on a automotive forum. i think you would have easily found your answer doing a simple online search but i don't think you should be criticize for it. Don't get your feeling hurt, just have a thicker skin like mani said. try to have some fun with this. i try to get the shit talkers talk more shit because it is fun. i wonder whats the highest education level of some of these people.

• Like 1

you asked a legitimate question on a automotive forum. i think you would have easily found your answer doing a simple online search but i don't think you should be criticize for it. Don't get your feeling hurt, just have a thicker skin like mani said. try to have some fun with this. i try to get the shit talkers talk more shit because it is fun. i wonder whats the highest education level of some of these people.

YG6vv_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s320x240-181195.gif

• Like 4

Can't speak for some of the other guys here but I consider myself as being highly edumecated. I have no less than 20 years of formal education since I've graduated 10th grade twice.

I have no offence to anyone.....just thought of posting my idea as this is a FORUM.......where anyone can post with their ideas......

Even I have a bad impression on the way that a lot of senior people has commented on the simple question he asked......Everyone was talking about the fast way of googling it while they spend hours on typing offensive replies for the thread......Same time I don't think that anyone will be there outside that who wants to get lessons on google from you anyone......If someone think that it is a wasting of time.....then the simplest reply had to be something like "Variable Value Timing - Intelligent" only 4 words.....

I feel really shy to see such unethical people in 2011 and specially in a forum like this......Automobile is a not a industry for only experts and people don't become experts just because they posted 1000s of posts to a forum.....

I saw this same thing in a lot of threads and I simple cannot understand what these members think about their selves.....They may own super high class vehicles and posted thousands of replies on the forum.......They may have degrees and PHDs on automobile industry.....But they do not know simple ethics of a civilized society.......To answer a person with a respect.....

We should remember.....a person do not become a gentleman just because he rides a Mercedes or a Ferrari.....same way people don't become dudes just because they are senior on anything.......

If a someone wants to show their seniority i dont think this as the way...... criticizing a person on his name?????

Shame on those people.......

I Drive a Morris minor and I'm also very very new to here.........

So now start criticizing me and show your colours.......

For ABS: Just ignore those type of people.....Coz they think are the best and they are nothing.......I think they hold the autolanka server on their shoulders......they must be feeling the weight of threads that others posting......

No offence.....

Edited by RAHU
  • Like 2

I have no offence to anyone.....just thought of posting my idea as this is a FORUM.......where anyone can post with their ideas......

Even I have a bad impression on the way that a lot of senior people has commented on the simple question he asked......Everyone was talking about the fast way of googling it while they spend hours on typing offensive replies for the thread......Same time I don't think that anyone will be there outside that who wants to get lessons on google from you anyone......If someone think that it is a wasting of time.....then the simplest reply had to be something like "Variable Value Timing - Intelligent" only 4 words.....

I feel really shy to see such unethical people in 2011 and specially in a forum like this......Automobile is a not a industry for only experts and people don't become experts just because they posted 1000s of posts to a forum.....

I saw this same thing in a lot of threads and I simple cannot understand what these members think about their selves.....They may own super high class vehicles and posted thousands of replies on the forum.......They may have degrees and PHDs on automobile industry.....But they do not know simple ethics of a civilized society.......To answer a person with a respect.....

We should remember.....a person do not become a gentleman just because he rides a Mercedes or a Ferrari.....same way people don't become dudes just because they are senior on anything.......

If a someone wants to show their seniority i dont think this as the way...... criticizing a person on his name?????

For ABS: Just ignore those type of people.....Coz they think are the best and they are nothing.......I think they hold the autolanka server on their shoulders......they must be feeling the weight of threads that others posting......

No offence.....

wow a moris minor... good on u.. the maintenance must be tough...

errr..most are educated enough man.. whats ur highest level by the way...

• Like 1

No offence.....

And another super hero is born, time to bring out the popcorn :popkorn: :popkorn:

No offence.....

Peri, can we have separate section for PREACHING under ETHICAL BEHAVIOR? :):alc:

• Like 1

But they do not know simple ethics of a civilized society.......To answer a person with a respect.....

</p></p>

Respect is earned, not given automatically. And the way to earn it is not doing things like opening this thread or posting threads like you just did.

working on my masters degree

That, all those bikes, and the most fun he has all day is self decribed trolling on a forum. What a sad empty life.

• Like 3