• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vvti

ABS

Question

i really thought this thread was about our member Vvti. lol

on a serious note.

Vvt-i means Variable Valve Timing intelligence.

which i belive is what toyota and lexus use (correct me if im wrong).

ok took this from the net, it gives a simple clear idea.

It basically means that in adition to electronic control over fuel injection and spark timing,

the engine also has control over the times the intake/exhaust valves open and close,

which means the engine can automatically adjust itself so more power is available when you want it,

but the rest of the time the engine can still be efficient.

Edited by Schiffer

on a serious note.

I dont think we need to help these kind of idiots machan, i mean for God sakes its not like all the search engines in the world are broken.

What i dont understand is how is it that they figure out that posting a new thread on a forum is easier than simply typing "vvti" in a search bar <_<

Correct its the name given for Toyotas valve timing system just like mivec or vtec.

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 2

I dont think we need to help these kind of idiots machan, i mean for God sakes its not like all the search engines in the world are broken.

What i dont understand is how is it that they figure out that posting a new thread on a forum is easier than simply typing "vvti" in a search bar <_<

Correct its the name given for Toyotas valve timing system just like mivec or vtec.

that is true. how hard can it be to "googlize" it.

its even more hard to open a thread for it.

:violent-smiley-099: And yet, his name is ABS.... ROFL again and again... :action-smiley-060:

on a serious note.

Thank you sir

I really appreciate for your explanation on my topic, but this is not the way to answer to a person, a well civilized person will not behave like this, you are not answering to a your enemy, and I am from well reputed family and I was in hurry to post this vvti instead of VVT-i, if your don’t like to comment on this regard, you just keep quit, don’t hurt the peoples mind. I just very new to this site, I was eager to know and update the events about the auto news and that eager made me to post this. I am sorry for the inconvenient in case if I hurt your feelings.

The ABS stand for My sir name and my name, and “The Stig" stand for ??????

I really appreciate for your smart comment on my post, but this is not the way to answer to a person, a well civilized person will not behave like this, you are not answering to a your enemy, and I am from well reputed family and I was in hurry to post this vvti instead of VVT-i, if your don’t like to comment on this regard, you just keep quit, don’t hurt the peoples mind. I just very new to this site, I was eager to know and update the events about the auto news and that eager made me to post this. I am sorry for the inconvenient in case if I hurt your feelings.

The ABS stand for My sir name and my name, and “The Annoying Guy,” stand for ??????

As for my name use google to find out !

BTW what does ABS stand for ? All Bull Shit ? :)

Mani, not sure if you been to SL recently, but since of late the new crop of young males in SL are rather effeminate. They are sensitive, many have limp wrists, yet they claim to be males... :)

You say BOOOO to them and they scream bloody murder.. and in some case.. RAPE... :)

• Like 1

Mani, not sure if you been to SL recently, but since of late the new crop of young males in SL are rather effeminate. They are sensitive, many have limp wrists, yet they claim to be males... :)

You say BOOOO to them and they scream bloody murder.. and in some case.. RAPE... :)

LMFAO. It's the whole superstar thing machan. The average Sri Lankan now likes to wear makeup, grow long straight hair, use fair and lovely and sing love songs.

I really appreciate for your explanation on my topic, but this is not the way to answer to a person, a well civilized person will not behave like this, you are not answering to a your enemy, and I am from well reputed family and I was in hurry to post this vvti instead of VVT-i, if your don’t like to comment on this regard, you just keep quit, don’t hurt the peoples mind. I just very new to this site, I was eager to know and update the events about the auto news and that eager made me to post this. I am sorry for the inconvenient in case if I hurt your feelings.

Welcome to the club mate,

if u'r posting here prepare to be kicked around by the senior members, i'm geting the dose,

and just search in google or even in autolanka before u post.

BTW the stig stands for a man named B*n who was kicked out of his 1st job and joined their rivals.

I read this topic thinking it was about the member VVTi

Edited by toyota sucks