• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Drag Night Official

Andrew_GTR

No, Ashan's old white Evo III took the 4wd, tho I think someone else was driving, I heard Missaka. And yes on Sacha. He had trouble all day getting the power down, but I think he found the grip for the finals, came thru like a rocket.

wow..what happened to the HKS GTR i mean isnt it in the 4wd category.

Oh man i thought u went home early.....

yeah machang. we went off after the first runs of the two GTR's. saw your first run too.

coppers bogged the show for us after forcing us to get into the park...

• Like 1

Ashan Silva's. Anyway the event was really well organized. Looking forward to January event :)

And not to forget the Road race too in December :)

The blue evo won against the white GT-R.. Blue Evo was being driven by Ashan Silva, but ended up losing against the Titanium Grey GT-R in the Semi's.

Yeah true, but still impressive for an Evo 3 (was it an evo 3).

Edited by CyRaX

1500cc - 1600cc Winner: Sajaad Zuhair (Ezy Civic)

1600cc - 2200cc Winner: Zakie Ismail (Integra B20), Runner Up: Ishraq Wahab (FD2 Type-R)

2000cc Open Winner: Missaka Naveen (Evolution 3), Runner Up: Virann De Zoysa (STi 9)

2WD Open Winner: Sacha Peiris (Starlet GT), Runner Up: Zakie Ismail (Integra B20)

4WD Open Winner: Missaka Naveen (Evolution 3), Runner Up: Darin Weerasinghe (Nissan GTR)

Fastest Timing of the Day: Missaka Naveen (Evolution 3)

Hope everyone had fun at the event and any constructive criticism is welcome! Next Drag Event - January 2012

• Like 3

1500cc - 1600cc Winner: Sajaad Zuhair (Ezy Civic)

1600cc - 2200cc Winner: Zakie Ismail (Integra B20), Runner Up: Ishraq Wahab (FD2 Type-R)

2000cc Open Winner: Missaka Naveen (Evolution 3), Runner Up: Virann De Zoysa (STi 9)

2WD Open Winner: Sacha Peiris (Starlet GT), Runner Up: Zakie Ismail (Integra B20)

4WD Open Winner: Missaka Naveen (Evolution 3), Runner Up: Darin Weerasinghe (Nissan GTR)

Fastest Timing of the Day: Missaka Naveen (Evolution 3)

Hope everyone had fun at the event and any constructive criticism is welcome! Next Drag Event - January 2012

1300cc - 1500cc class? And curious about top 3 timings? :)

yeah machang. we went off after the first runs of the two GTR's. saw your first run too.

coppers bogged the show for us after forcing us to get into the park...

Well i guess thats good enough...since u would have seen all the cars doing a run in the timing run :)did the little man enjoy it?

<quote> Thilina Athukorala won that event, Second place was the uncle in the delsol </quote>

There was a class for Hybrids as well yea? Were there any actual 'performance enhanced' hybrids you know? :D

And guys, please share top timings for each class if you`ve got them. Would be great if there`s any web link published by the organizers perhaps?

thanks.

Edited by MrCat