• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Drag Night Official

Andrew_GTR

I managed to catch some glimpses cos the Brazil GP was on at the same time,that evo was fast!.....Saw Ripper and junior...and I thought I saw Peri,or it may have been a wulrus holding a camera...can't tell for sure. :P

holy crap! i hope it wasn't when we were gulping down sausages at the hilton stall thing!

Actually i too saw peri at a distance. Fully geared up like a bloody hiker :D

Didn't get a chance to chat though

• Like 1

holy crap! i hope it wasn't when we were gulping down sausages at the hilton stall thing!

Haha...no no...You were holding junior and talking to someone on your right,standing behind a guard rail or barrier sort of thing. Edited by MasterDon

No wonder u missed most of the races lol :P

Why does everybody hate on my new bag? :( That thing hold so much gear I probably wouldn't be able to stand if it was fully loaded. Its a great bag.

No wonder u missed most of the races lol :P

well i was there on time. the whole thing got late. Junior was hungry so off we went to oktoberfest stall that had food but no beer.

had to wait a few hours and thank god, summer garden opened :D and they had beer! :)

We were getting chased off by coppers so the only good thing was the food and company. and of course a few races we managed to watch from the park in hot sun.... minus beers too :(

Why does everybody hate on my new bag? :( That thing hold so much gear I probably wouldn't be able to stand if it was fully loaded. Its a great bag.

It's not the bag alone mate :P total proportions and how you were lumbering about :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

These guys really need to start using pictures from SL. We've had events and plenty of pics taken, why the heck they pirate images of DTM cars for the posters is beyond me. We had some nice looking cars in the last event, it wasn't like they had rusting Yugo's racing or summin.

• Like 3

Let's also hope for better planning this time & they don't 'drag' the start like they did the last one. Plus better viewing areas for spectators & not 1 foot high sandbags as safety barriers.

Peri, the latest posters use our local cars :) also guys we will announce the official date and venue soon... be patient, its gonna be worth it! :D

Yeah, just caught it on FB, the M3 and the E cabrio, right? Better.

Super ! ..... now we will have 4 GTR s hopefully taking part...

Machang, why don't you enter? I mean you have a kick ass car.. it will be waste if it is just used to go buy bread and go to your mother-in-law's, right?

Show us that MD was wrong all along and your B4 can kick some Evo Butt!

Machang, why don't you enter? I mean you have a kick ass car.. it will be waste if it is just used to go buy bread and go to your mother-in-law's, right?

Show us that MD was wrong all along and your B4 can kick some Evo Butt!

hey what are you trying to do? get people killed? Imagine what would happen when the parts come flying out of his condemned car with a cracked engine block....

I can picture the axle flying off at 70 KMPH.