• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Drag Night Official

Andrew_GTR

The good news is, all the pics are ready, 175 race pics. The bad news is, can't upload to FB from work due to restrictions. So keep an eye out for it tonight!

Thanks for this mate.

Ashans evo 3 killed the GTR what a car hats off to drag and drift for preparing this car all the big boys had no chance

Not to put too fine a point on it, but that Evo was a pretty much stripped out drag machine built specifically for this kind of event, it probably weighed around 1000Kg if not less.... The GTR ran with its full load of equipment and that means easily over 1500Kilos. Combined with the short distance, well its not surprising really.

• Like 3

Ashans evo 3 killed the GTR what a car hats off to drag and drift for preparing this car all the big boys had no chance

Ashans car was meant for 'business', well prepared for the type or racing, hats off to that. As Supra highlighted GTRs were just stock.

MINIACE

• Like 2

Thanks for the videos Tharinda.

The event was massive ,Had a great time "@ peri sorry if i was in your personal space :P , while u were taking the pics " gaya insisted me to stand in your way :D .

The bike event was great and Purnaka as a new comer gave an outstanding performance with a standard R1 and a cbr 600.

As for the rides i say the main high lights other than the Gtrs were Sacha's Starlet,Ashans evo whte and the blue one,the fast integra .Both Godzilla's had real bad launches except for once or twice,i wonder why,Bit sad that some rides couldn't make it ,especially the fast white starlet gt .

Ashans car was meant for 'business', well prepared for the type or racing, hats off to that. As Supra highlighted GTRs were just stock.

MINIACE

Dont think the GT-R was stock, its performance tuned by top secret, also got some sort of exhaust mod, and thought it was pumping out 600+ bhp ? So the power to weight ratio may have been better on the GT-R.

Does anyone know if the GT-R was using the launch control ?