• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rr Phantom

don03

India got plenty of phantoms.. hit d Mumbai linkin road in d eve & ull be surprised with wat u see down there. so if u really want one y go up europe whn u can easily get one frm next door?? dnt c any point of ur being sarcastic abt it. lol

I don't care about how many Phantoms you can find in India. I do care about local sellouts who think India is the greatest place on earth and insist on kissing their behinds at every opportunity.

• Like 2

watchmen is right, even though RR is fully owned by BMW it is still made the old fashioned (hand made) way in essex. But some of the parts like the engine are sourced from BMW.

I don't care about how many Phantoms you can find in India. I do care about local sellouts who think India is the greatest place on earth and insist on kissing their behinds at every opportunity.

I thhink we both share the same opinion on india. India is not the greatest place on the earth.. the greatest place on the earth for me is Colombo :D

Sri lanka's development is spread better among every body than in India.

Forget RR. I was best man at a wedding yesterday where the couple went away in BumbleBee. I got a ride beforehand. Sadly didn't get to drive it. But when we left the hotel later I saw Darin leaving in the GT-R, and I gotta say, it sounded way, waaaay better than that Camaro. My buddy gave the Camaro some revs, but the soundtrack is quite disappointing. Quite a visual treat tho.

Forget RR. I was best man at a wedding yesterday where the couple went away in BumbleBee. I got a ride beforehand. Sadly didn't get to drive it. But when we left the hotel later I saw Darin leaving in the GT-R, and I gotta say, it sounded way, waaaay better than that Camaro. My buddy gave the Camaro some revs, but the soundtrack is quite disappointing. Quite a visual treat tho.

Yup, I saw that BumbleBee turning towards Lakeside yday evening with the decorations..... was speechless :)

Edited by Simplelife

So has that car been converted now?

And isnt that going back? looks like its here to stay.. been almost a year since it came..

So has that car been converted now?

And isnt that going back? looks like its here to stay.. been almost a year since it came..

RHD, no registration. And our Glorious Mustached Leader signed as a witness. Guess the pull is no problem :)

Took me more than 10 minutes to get my camera bag thru PSD security tho.

• 4 months later...