• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Subaru Legacy 4Th Gen. 2004-2009

Eurofan

:huh: it was more like a question....

I wanted to share with you guys a link that highlights an Outback at the drags. I'll upload a 1/4 mile pull versus a 5.0 GT. I'm going to look through my flip camera to see if I still have footage of my Outback after we completed the mods running the 1/4 mile to upload as well.

and against the 5.0 GT

My vid (if I can still find it!) has me completing my run at just a lick north of 13.55 for the 1/4 mile...

Enjoy!

Best as always,

Chris

I wanted to share with you guys a link that highlights an Outback at the drags. I'll upload a 1/4 mile pull versus a 5.0 GT. I'm going to look through my flip camera to see if I still have footage of my Outback after we completed the mods running the 1/4 mile to upload as well.

and against the 5.0 GT

My vid (if I can still find it!) has me completing my run at just a lick north of 13.55 for the 1/4 mile...

Enjoy!

Best as always,

Chris

that's mighty impressive Chris!

Especially taking down a g35 with such a lead! :sport-smiley-003:

Jehan said he fixed a boost gauge on my car temporally to check everything's in order. But based on what Charith and Gayan said, I could of course get a second opinion. Who'd be the ideal person to get a second opinion on B4 TT set-up? Nadeera? BDW heard of a guy called Chana too(from down South), how is he?

Check your in box , I sent u some details of one guy.

Jehan said he fixed a boost gauge on my car temporally to check everything's in order. But based on what Charith and Gayan said, I could of course get a second opinion. Who'd be the ideal person to get a second opinion on B4 TT set-up? Nadeera? BDW heard of a guy called Chana too(from down South), how is he?

Isuru to be honest there iare not many people in SL who can sort out B4's but try Nadeera he may be good

You need a boost guage to check if the secondary is working you should hit about just under 1 bar on the primary then at the switch over point your boost drops and then when the secondary kicks in 1 bar on both turbos

• 3 months later...

Thanks guys, Senok confirmed that there was no mechanical damage to the car from the accident - purely cosmetic. Should be getting her next week. 4age which Dimitri are you referring to? The rims are still gold, however have been coated in silver paint. Prefer it in silver actually.

You sure about this? It's been in more than one crash..

What have you heard? Got the green light from both Senok and BRJW - I am aware of the accidents but was under the impression it was nothing major (mechanically).

Possibly transmission and/or diff issues resulting from the more serious knock, is what I heard. Either way, it's probably been sorted now. It's a nice car, especially in this spec. The paintwork could use some attention and I would do something about the exhaust as well, for a scooby it just doesn't sound right, for some reason.

Good luck!

What have you heard? Got the green light from both Senok and BRJW - I am aware of the accidents but was under the impression it was nothing major (mechanically).

came across the picture some time ago, guess it was the left side that was damaged, didnt seem there was any mechanical damages

Possibly transmission and/or diff issues resulting from the more serious knock, is what I heard. Either way, it's probably been sorted now. It's a nice car, especially in this spec. The paintwork could use some attention and I would do something about the exhaust as well, for a scooby it just doesn't sound right, for some reason.

Good luck!

Thanks, the first accident was a motor bike and the second was onto a barrier. Senok did both repairs, replaced a couple of panels but no structural or mechanical repairs.

Sacha has put a straight through exhaust which is why it sounds like a bomb is going off every time the pistons move, and the paint was never cut and polished after the accident in Dec.

Darin's fixing the stock exhaust back in, and its going to get a polish straight after!