• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is This A Good Car?toyota Ae110 (Riviera)

ange88

Toyota AE 110 is a very good car. It has a very good resale value, low maintanance cost. good milage. very dependable car for it,s age. Revera is the highest grade in AE 110. The asking price is very very high.

Thanks bro...what is the maximum worth price for above car as per your view?Sent me a mzg as its private.Thanks

Toyota AE 110 is a very good car. It has a very good resale value, low maintanance cost. good milage. very dependable car for it,s age. Revera is the highest grade in AE 110. The asking price is very very high.

Looking at the car, the year, the number and options, I do not think it is very very high

So what does the 'Revera' have that the next highest grade of 110 doesn't have? Frankly all I see is some cheapo shiny plastic bits. on the hood and around the lights.

Bro look at this car.more or else it is the same but its 23.75

http://www.####/vehicleinfo.php?category=--Any--&type=3&make=64&model=--Any--&city=--Any--&page=6&searchVehicle=1&hits=50&vehicleno=52488

owner is saying its worth to come and decide why he has put that offer..hmmmmm will this car available for sale for another few more days????

No. Tomorrow the owner is gonna strip the car of it's interior and then sink the rest of the car in the nearest lake. Then he's gonna take the interior, strip that and make sarongs. Handmade Toyota Rivera sarongs. The highest grade of sarongs.

• Like 1

No. Tomorrow the owner is gonna strip the car of it's interior and then sink the rest of the car in the nearest lake. Then he's gonna take the interior, strip that and make sarongs. Handmade Toyota Rivera sarongs. The highest grade of sarongs.

LOL.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could you please become quite generous?I am a newbie and not an expert as you.Thats why requesting help.Thank you

you gotta be pretty darn stupid to buy a AE110 for around 2.4M when you could clearly buy a Toyota Carina instead which also has easy maintenance and fair fuel economy.

seriously. 2.35M is waaaaayyy too much your better off with a XEsaloon which will cost you around 1.85 - 2M depends on the condition and number.

• Like 1

both + maintainance

if you worry about those things you can try toyota carina ti or si for that price it's have more options and more comfortable and have more space than corolla ae110 the only downside is it do 2 or 3 kmpl less than corolla but for that price carina is much better car than corolla.

btw if you give up resale value and fuel economy you can buy much nicer car than corolla ae110.

• Like 1

Thanks bro...what is the maximum worth price for above car as per your view?Sent me a mzg as its private.Thanks

About a year back these cars were between 17 to 19. Depends on the condition & Option. I use the same car, it is a G grade car, which I bought 2 years back for 17.50. Suddenly these cars have gone beyound 2 million. I cannot suggest the price in the forum. But anyway since it is 11 years old atleast keep 50k in your hand, to get the in good condition. You may need to change the timing belt, the set will cost nearly 15k. other small things will cost another 35k easily.

Value for AE110 facelifted (YOM 2000,full option, well maintained, etc) is around 2.15~2.2m but you can get a good AE110 around 2~2.1m.

Value for CE110 facelifted (YOM1997/1998, I havent seen CE above YOM 1998 full option, well maintained ) is around 2.1~2.35m but "normal" value for CE110 is around 2.2m.

But it is very hard to find well maintained, full option CE110 facelifted most are basic car with manual gears!

Anyway 2.35m for above mentioned Rivera is very much over valued, you could try good condition CE110 for that value or even below that.

I too agree that even these values are too much when considering the age of the vehicle but these are the values around the past few weeks.

Edited by nano31

Generally we don't comment on vehicles advertised in Al cause its unethical. But i got to say there are way better cars out there which will perform just as much or even better than the 110, but for a lower price. For an instance the the ek3 civic, if you dig a little deeper inside the forum and classified you will find a boatload of info on cars to buy within your budget.

Dear friends,

Im planning to buy AE110.but what is this Rivera model?Look at below car sale...help me

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=58553

Hi, I did use the same model for two years.

Revera is the highest grade in Corolla 110s. This is cosmetics nothing else. You get front reading lamps, nickle handles, teak interior etc..

But apart from the cosmetics, the car is very reliable. Very rugged and if you maintain properly (even if not) it will serve you well.

With in city slow traffic it does 10lm per L (Auto, AC, bad Air Filter, good Tyre pressure, 90 Octane).

Out of City 12 to 14 km/L. Even higher on long runs.

Handling wise, I had no issues upto 120kmph. Had two occasions, where it did under steer for a fraction of a second when taking a bend at 80kmph.

As a summary,

A good reliable car.

Hope this helps.

The Ae110 is one of the best toyotas when it comes to fuel eco easy maintainance,.....

My dad bought one a decade ago and I really liked it, it was comfortable enough for it's fuel economy.

But when he bought one almost brand new it was 1.3mill,

and now after more than 10yrs these vehicles are going for 2.3mill it is ridicules.

There are AE110s in AutoLanka for about 1.6mill

I'd buy a basic one and visit the French Riviera instead, :lol:

afterall it's a corolla and u'r paying for the brand/car not the modern luxuries and options