• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Beauties Arrived @ Katunayake

invisibleuser

I think these are transits, not going to be used in sl :ninja:

I kinda agree with you. The Bentley Continental GT is on UK plates. The registration is still active in the UK. If it is a permanent export then it will be marked on the registry in the UK. I guess the car is taken to Sri Lanka for a temporary use or something.

In that case the car can be used with the same plates for up to an year right? I remember there was a law in SL saying that you can bring a car to SL from abroad and use it up to an an year (ie: long holiday) but by the end of 12 months the car has to be taken out of the Island. Correct me guys if I am wrong!

I kinda agree with you. The Bentley Continental GT is on UK plates. The registration is still active in the UK. If it is a permanent export then it will be marked on the registry in the UK. I guess the car is taken to Sri Lanka for a temporary use or something.

In that case the car can be used with the same plates for up to an year right? I remember there was a law in SL saying that you can bring a car to SL from abroad and use it up to an an year (ie: long holiday) but by the end of 12 months the car has to be taken out of the Island. Correct me guys if I am wrong!

Machan I think the GT is permanent export from UK. I don't know what the reason is but there are good load of vehecles gone to SL and they looking for more. We got a deal for S2000 GT which came as a limited edition for UK ( only 100 were built of that model) and he said he is ready to spend a 15Mil for that.

See the Export Marker on GT

post-44618-026658000 1316858306_thumb.jp

Edited by iroshalk

The panamera adnd the 740 are here, others are on route to singapore so sadly just in transit. Yes there are direct flights from UK to singapore but presume this is slightly cheaper ..... understand the maserati which was doing the rounds on you tube was also sent to Sing...