• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A Star Vs Estilo

zanka

Question

Hey guys... I need to know what would be the better choice between A star and Estilo....

I have read many threads and I know many members of this forum dont like Indian cars.... but I have decided to buy something out of this two...

please kindly reply to my post

6 answers to this question

Hey guys... I need to know what would be the better choice between A star and Estilo....

I have read many threads and I know many members of this forum dont like Indian cars.... but I have decided to buy something out of this two...

please kindly reply to my post

go for the Estylo

IMO the estylo has more practicality, it got a bigger boot and better leg space copared to the A star

but i presume the A star would do more Kmpl so. but i prefer the Estylo

• Like 1

What Schiffer said was right, in tearms of space the Estylo is the way to go, but I'd preffer the A-star mainly because of the two designs.The Estylo looks a bit ugly to me, that depends on person to person.If I may add something else which I'd preffer from both of the two would be the Viva

• Like 1

Thanx a lot for quick replies guys.... looking for a family vehicle... so i think Estilo is the better choice for me... thanx again guys... :)

yea for a family vehicle the Estylo is the better choise. Good luck on ur purchase mate :)

• Like 1