• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suitable Vehicle For Tourism

Nissan cdj

thanx you all finally i came to a decision to buy a n 16/17 anyway. so now my mind is working on n16/17 therefore please help me further.

1 now i want to know what should i buy a manual or a auto n 16/17 car for this field ?

2 other thing is would like to buy a luxury edition too so fuel consumption of a luxury edition sunny 1,6 cvtc E trottle ?

thnx in advance.

If you are driving it yourself go for the manual, it might give you a slight edge over the auto in terms of fuel economy since you will most probably be driving long distances. If you are not driving it chances are that the company will assign a driver for your car so it wont matter if its auto or not, they dont usually let the tourist drive unless its a rent a car service.

As for the spec of the car i would say even a an ex saloon or a super saloon will be sufficient for your needs, and try to buy the 1.5L or the 1.6L version cause the 1.3L saloon is underpowered and will not be economical in the long run cause of low fuel economy.

The 1500cc will be a bit pricey compared to the 1300cc but its worth the investment. :alc:

• Like 1

another thing is auto cars are soo market nowadays ne ?

ow ane..

stop worrying about the market value of the car.

if your planing to buy and N16/17 Manual there are lot of people out there

who still wants a proper shifter :)

• 10 years later...
  • 6 months later...