• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

For Old Lancer Lovers

mensoft

Ah the good old Lancer. I had a 1400cc one with the Saturn engine. 11 sri 1274

Hey Gummybr,

So you got rid of her .... :(

I remember it thru some other previous threads ...

Thanks,btw do you happen to have info on the next model as well (flatlight and tubelight versions)

Mensoft has covered all the 1st Generation Lancers in this post next generation was the Lancer Box.

@Croozer; yes gave it away when I bought the Corolla, gave it to a family friend who lived close by then he had also sold it. I currently have the Corolla and a Baleno.

Now that we started this.....

I just want to know how many Japanese classic owners are there in the forum...can we start listing please, maybe we can take all the cars below 13 Sri or YOM 1981 below.

my one is 8Sri Lancer A72 1975(YOM)

Good Ida . will start . if can post a picture of the car too. :car-smiley-001::appl:

Members,

lancer cars all what was in those pictures when thy were Reconditioned used to cost less than Rupees 50000.00. New was costing under Rs.100000.00. Last of box model were imported new was costing Rs.120000.00.

This costs I have given in 1978 to 1984.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.