• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Viva Elite Or The Astraa

maxib1000

Question

14 answers to this question

i need to get a good car coz this ma first ride :)

Welcome to the forum pal.

But look here, this topic has been discussed so many times before; so why dont you search the forum to begin with. And just cos your you open a new thread or just cos its this is your first car it doesnt mean people's recommendations will change.

i need to get a good car coz this ma first ride :)

Macho,

For heaven sake dont waste your first ride with A*W sh*t.Although waiting time is too long for Viva go for it,if you have pation.Or else go for a someother regis one.Coz if u are going to buy a brand new vehicle be ready to wast your hard earn money for 6-7 months. :violent-smiley-099:

Welcome to the forum pal.

But look here, this topic has been discussed so many times before; so why dont you search the forum to begin with. And just cos your you open a new thread or just cos its this is your first car it doesnt mean people's recommendations will change.

im really sorry about this can u please give me a link of old posts that would be very helpfull..

Macho,

For heaven sake dont waste your first ride with A*W sh*t.Although waiting time is too long for Viva go for it,if you have pation.Or else go for a someother regis one.Coz if u are going to buy a brand new vehicle be ready to wast your hard earn money for 6-7 months. :violent-smiley-099:

thanx for da opinion broo fro my prize range (1.6 - 2.0 million) what is the best used car..im interest about the lancer cs1 2003 model like that whts ur advice..?