• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Are The Permit Prices Of The Market These Days????

TaSh

Does that include cost of bail, attorneys charges and eventual fines/jail time? <_<

lol

its going around 5-6 laks even ...but the benefit if u import a 1800cc car is around 1.2Mn ..so the net profit will be 5-6 laks...but u have to dump U$ 25000.00 for at least 4-6 months as a margin for the import LC...interest loss for 6 months will be 130k (@ 10%)..Bank charges around 10k..finally u will end up with a profit of 450k if u can buy a permit for 6 laks

yeah thnx for all. :) im looking for a permit and i found a permit for 3.6 MILLION :o here r few benefits,

1)25000$ C.I.F. Value

2)0% Exsice duty

3)5% import duty

4)NBT,airport and harbour developing levi bla bla few levis have to b paid as usual.

IS THIS PERMIT Valuable FOR 3.6 MILLION???

Most of people have importd Montero Sport for this permit

Does that include cost of bail, attorneys charges and eventual fines/jail time? <_<

Lazyboy, so how many known to you have ended up in jail for selling their permits? any Docs , engineers , politicos? LOL!

Selling a permit is not a criminal offense. The seller cannot be jailed. However, if someone sells a permit and if someone else who doesn't like that person, informs the relevant department, then

1. the person who bought the vehicle under the permit may be asked to pay the full taxes of the vehicle

2. if the person fails to pay the full taxes, the vehicle may be impounded.

I know of one case where the above actually happened.

There is always a risk factor involved in this kind of transactions.

Edited by Crosswind

yeah thnx for all. :) im looking for a permit and i found a permit for 3.6 MILLION :o here r few benefits,

1)25000$ C.I.F. Value

2)0% Exsice duty

3)5% import duty

4)NBT,airport and harbour developing levi bla bla few levis have to b paid as usual.

IS THIS PERMIT Valuable FOR 3.6 MILLION???

Most of people have importd Montero Sport for this permit

i think this is not the usual permit around here. kind of a special one ?. tax rates seems to be very much less. is this the one given to retiring gov. officers. ?

• Like 1

i think this is not the usual permit around here. kind of a special one ?. tax rates seems to be very much less. is this the one given to retiring gov. officers. ?

yaa :D permit holder is a retired government officer! i wanna know the price. :(

z t valuable for 3.6 MILLION?? Can import a montero sport version.:)

Edited by TaSh

Selling a permit is not a criminal offense. The seller cannot be jailed. However, if someone sells a permit and if someone else who doesn't like that person, informs the relevant department, then

1. the person who bought the vehicle under the permit may be asked to pay the full taxes of the vehicle

2. if the person fails to pay the full taxes, the vehicle may be impounded.

I know of one case where the above actually happened.

There is always a risk factor involved in this kind of transactions.

The risk is only if seller and buyer fall out. Whole transaction gets nasty and both parties get affected. I too know of one such incident in the early days of these permits when a doc claimed the car after it arrived in SL. This might be the same incident you are referring to

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...