• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cool Ebay Gadgets For Cars

cha

1 hour ago, PreseaLover said:

Here is the reply I got.. 

Dear customer,
Please be informed that:
- This Hygrometer is fluorescent, so you can read it at night.(You need to expose this meter to strong light first.)

Thats me in exams when I need to answer a question which I have no idea about...

• 6 months later...
On 7/7/2016 at 10:45 PM, Magnum said:

I bought a Steelmate TPMS from Aliexpress. It has configurable high/low pressure/temperature settings. At just over 12k, I would call it even affordable, considering the price Su*L*nka quotes. I'm pretty happy with the purchase as it helped me to identify a few punctures early.

On 11/19/2018 at 12:41 PM, PreseaLover said:

Does anyone have any idea how the clock works in this item? removable battery? or electrical? cuz the previous owner has kept some freshener bottle on the dashboard and the stain mark of the bottle outline is engraved in the dashboard and i cant seem to remove the stain.. so hoping to put an ornament here like a clock.. sigh.. so want to know if the battery stops in this gadget what to do? can it be replaced or what?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/332733176714?ul_noapp=true

They have that tablet type small battery. I bought one because my internal clock cannot be changed manually. The luminous clock hands are bloody useless in low light. So purchased a clock unit that run off the power socket.

• 1 month later...

so thought of buying the gold badge from ebay.. can you guys tell me how do we paste this badge in the trunk? according to this pic of the rear, can we use double tape to fit this in the trunk? i mean will it get pasted properly with double tape by how it looks to be?

back.JPG

front.JPG

10 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

so thought of buying the gold badge from ebay.. can you guys tell me how do we paste this badge in the trunk? according to this pic of the rear, can we use double tape to fit this in the trunk? i mean will it get pasted properly with double tape by how it looks to be?

back.JPG

front.JPG

Using the double tape would leave some gap. What about using rivets?

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 5:23 PM, □AVANTE□ said:

So tomorrow I'm going to inspect a YOM 2000 pre-facelift Y11 wingroad with a manual tranny in kandy. The thing is this car has a KG-no. (2008 registered) and owner is willing to let go for around 1.87 mil (negotiable). It is a 2nd owner vehicle with 90k on the clock. My question is: Is this normal? How come a wingroad sit around for 8 years without a registration? Did the 3-year import rule not apply during that time period or is it something else? I have seen AE100s with K- numbers as well. But on a pre-facelift Y11 it's uncommon. Hope you guys can clarify as soon as possible and thanks in advnace!! :)

On 7/14/2019 at 8:48 AM, PreseaLover said:

back.JPG

front.JPG

Use genuine 3m VHB tape, will not fall off, and will fill into the grid area , take time and trim it precisely, but it will not be theft proof, if you drill it well it will shatter the emblem partially on removal so thieves will not touch it,  but you ll have holes on your panel

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

If you need to glue something to the car, it is better not to use tape or self-adhesive materials at all. I ordered the patches on carmats and they gave me the yanwen tracking number. After tracking the package, I bought some hardware to attach the badges in advance. These are small hooks that look like nails. You can install them in the trunk, or you can have them installed at a service center. But they are expensive for such work. By the way, I also got the mounts with shipping through a company that does parcel tracking. 

Edited by mincabenj

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 8:41 PM, PreseaLover said:

Guys I'm going to purchase these H4 bulbs for my U13. Any feedback on this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232869423447?epid=11027205811&hash=item3638196957:g:n-kAAOSwENVfcdEm

Hello,

Did you get them down? Could we have any feedback on the performance?

Also, does anybody have any idea if they are available locally?

Thanks

9 hours ago, TharanaW said:

Hello,

Did you get them down? Could we have any feedback on the performance?

Also, does anybody have any idea if they are available locally?

Thanks

Yes. Really good performance im soo happy. No its not available locally, even if they do its highly priced than ebay. So go for it. 

On 10/28/2021 at 8:41 PM, PreseaLover said:

Guys I'm going to purchase these H4 bulbs for my U13. Any feedback on this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232869423447?epid=11027205811&hash=item3638196957:g:n-kAAOSwENVfcdEm

Thanks a lot. I think I'll go for the Night Breaker 200 which are rated slightly more than the Lasers. Lets see what happens. 

On 11/19/2021 at 5:40 PM, mazdaspeed said:

Also try Alli Express as they have a good selection of accessories and basic parts too

Will have a look. Thanks.