• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cool Ebay Gadgets For Cars

cha

Thanx everybody.. I decided to replace all in LEDs, omly issue is the led bulbs u get here are of low quality with a big price tag..Guy I know is going to Singapore, he volunteered to bring them for me.. the issue is the current bulbs dont have sizes or names in it,how does he know its the correct one? Magnum, dude gimme a day or two.. car is with a friend as his get-away car...

Im not sure about exterior bulbs but interior bulbs usually goes as following:

T10

t10-5%20smd.jpg

Festoon

3428506_orig.jpg

BA9S

2PCS_1.8W_BA9S_9LEDs_DC12V_SMD_5050_LED_

My Hiace had Festoon and BA9S

Your friend using your car as his get away car? Is he eloping with his gf or robbing a bank? :P

Sadly they dont make nightbreakers for the sizes on the leaf, :speechless-smiley-006:

considering these given the EV thing

eng_pl_H4-H7-H8-H9-H11-HB3-HB4-LED-Headl

6000lm :) , I recall H.C saying it was a disaster,

any input gentlemen?

I'm looking at the heatsink variant, not the built-in fan type

Edited by tiv

Those LED units look extremely dodgy. If you absolutely need to go for them, get the ones with CREE drivers. Their colour temps start only from 5000K, with 6000K being the norm, and the while they look cool, they have absolutely crappy light output. Temps between 4000K-5000K are what you should be looking at. I fitted my old van with 35W 4300K xenons, and it was difficult to tell them apart from Osram Nighbreaker Plus's, since they're almost 4000K.

• 2 weeks later...
Sadly they dont make nightbreakers for the sizes on the leaf, :speechless-smiley-006:

considering these given the EV thing

[img=http://www.auto-lighting.co.uk/eng_pl_H4-H7-H8-H9-H11-HB3-HB4-LED-Headlight-Bulbs-KIT-3000lm-Lumen-with-CREE-XML-chips-5763_2.jpg]

6000lm :) , I recall H.C saying it was a disaster,

any input gentlemen?

I'm looking at the heatsink variant, not the built-in fan type

Didn't see your post before. If you haven't ordered one yet, I can give exact set for you to try. It disturbs the Radio signals to a level where SLBC stations too affected

Edited by H.C

Didn't see your post before. If you haven't ordered one yet, I can give exact set for you to try. It disturbs the Radio signals to a level where SLBC stations too affected

Thanks a lot machn, having a busy spell this week,

I'll take your word for it,

Besides if its harsh enough to mess the radio, imagine what they'll do to 1.5 tonnes of wiring and electronics.

Edited by tiv

• 4 weeks later...

Tips won't do any harm, by that time the exhaust gasses have already passed through the most restrictive elements of the exhaust system. So unless you stick a carrot in the pipe, not much will happen.

• Like 2

Hello guys my car is wingroad y11 manufactured in 2004 I want know that it is having OBD1 OR OBD2 port?. IS there any way to know this.i do not have user manual .

You can check this yourself. The port should be located under the dashboard (close to the steering column most probably). I think the Nissan OBD1 port has 14 pins whereas the OBD2 is a generic 16 pin port.

• Like 1

Davy I checked the port it has got 16 pins.so this means it is OBD2

Deadpool. I presume you are thinking of ordering an el cheapo ODB2 scanner off ebay for your "Wingroad" ?. I can assure you that it would be a wild goose chase :)

Has anyone had any success with TPMS unit reset tools off ebay?

Google searches lead me mostly to units branded as "ATEQ" who claim they are the market leader for such equipment. I haven't the foggiest idea whether that's so. I thought of buying a TPMS reset tool for convenience so am open to suggestions on other brands as well if any one has any recommendations.

Do any of you Gentleman have reviews / experience / tips / words of wisdom to to share on this matter before I go ahead and make a purchase?

Doubt it. You will need a regular 2 DIN sized one.

• Like 1