• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cool Ebay Gadgets For Cars

cha

• 3 months later...

You need a reverse camera for a swift? a swift? a swift?

I think reversing skills are not the same with everyone machang! I know of somebody who struggles to reverse his viva elite :D

things just go south from there if he has to do it in the night and in bad weather.

Flashmark

Both those ones are only for the camera mate. I assume you have a LCD onboard already.

If you have the lcd screen, you might have to check whether it has a spare input for this camera to slot in.

If not you'd have to get a kit that comes with the display.

As for two listings, one seems to have a wider coverage than the other.

Both are made in China so you can't expect them to perform! It should get the job done though.

Personally, i prefer to have sensors...for some reason :)

I think reversing skills are not the same with everyone machang! I know of somebody who struggles to reverse his viva elite :D

things just go south from there if he has to do it in the night and in bad weather.

Forget cars i know a someone who scratches our wall everyday when he reverses his motor bike :D

• Like 3

Having all this hardware, my wife still backed into the lady parked behind her. Trust me, that is one call you DON'T want to get!

:speechless-smiley-004: A lady meeting another lady on streets is fun for spectators around. Nightmare for husbands. You often find two hubbies become very good pals. (Sadly not wives) :lol:

MINIACE

• Like 1

Having all this hardware, my wife still backed into the lady parked behind her. Trust me, that is one call you DON'T want to get!

:lol: is it lead to a cat fight?. :P

Edited by nexus

lol3u.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us :sport-smiley-004:

I'm sorry, but I must pull a Sheldon on this. The DMG-01 is fast reaching antique status, plus the one in the photo has a 3rd party powered speaker attachment which are pretty fkn rare these days. Here's my DMG-01 daily driver with a backlight mod.

1zp5q91.jpg

And here's my contribution to the thread. I came across this a few days ago, and I believe its the perfect alternative to the regular 12v outlet fm transmitter.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Digital-CD-Changer-AUX-USB-SD-MP3-Music-Adapter-for-TOYOTA-Lexus-Scion-/270956435275?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1643174b#ht_4996wt_1110

Mine is still going on (at least I think so) .. no smoke after 2 weeks smile.gif

It's still junk and I don't expect 100% performance and longevity from a $ 2 gadget!

What is the internal mechanistic of producing fresh air...I also thing this is not good for health

What is the internal mechanistic of producing fresh air...I also thing this is not good for health

It doesn't produce fresh air mate :) only negatively charged ions.

Anyways my thingmajiggy also went kaput after a month or so .. However I saw some geezers trying to flog this in the HitAd for 1990 rupees!! Imagine that - $2 chinese junk selling at 1990/- for our illiterati!

Makes me wonder what other junk we are paying 10 times for without bothering to check the price elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

hi,

this is not about car gadget, is there anyone who purchased used phones (iPhone, galaxy s2,etc..) from ebay..?

Not really a good idea, you are better off buying a used phone from here if you are low on cash.

On top of the fact that you get taxed the biggest problem is the condition of the unit itself; you might get damaged units, might not work at all or even might get something totally different from what they say it was. I have gone through all these since i frequently buy stuff but the things i have been cheated on weren't so expensive so no biggie, i got a pair of beats by dre and it turned out to be fake, i ordered a 16gb micro sd and they send me a 2gb etc etc etc. Like i said the things i ordered were not so expensive and i didnt get any tax on them.

Ebay does have an insurance policy if you buy through pay pal, pay pal will pay you back the purchase price plus the shipping but they wont pay the local tax. I have done this sometimes they just credit the amount back but sometimes they ask you to return the item to the seller if pay pal has had an agreement with the seller. In the case of the former its fine but if you have to return the item it will just be a massive loss for you.

Here are the link to the whole insurance thing, http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/questions/item-not-received.html, http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/paypal-buyer-protection.html

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hey.. my car is a Nissan fb14 1997 YOM (with central door locking & power shutters). im lookin for a car security system.. will this be a good choice for me.. any experiences with this kind a stuff... thanks..

Costs US $27.57

http://www.ebay.com/...=item256a44df3b

PoEDK.jpg

whEG8.jpg

Jiyvj.jpg

YQ2Rm.jpg

twxMH.jpg

Edited by arun-online