• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cool Ebay Gadgets For Cars

cha

I'm starting this to post things that i found on ebay. (from sellers i don't know and which I am not any part of)

These things may looks cheap and plastic to some, but as long as it's still cheaper than here in SL, I will post it.

Bluetooth Car Kit FM Modulator

bluetooth0001.JPG

bluetooth0002.JPG

bluetooth0003.jpg

bluetooth0004.JPG

Price:US $9.99

Shipping:$10.00

ebay link

Edited by cha
  • Like 4

Guys anyone of u came across 3M or any other brand of Double side adhesive tape on eBay ? I need to buy. Lot of Hongkong sellers doesn't ship to SL. And UK and US shipping is expensive than the product itself. :(

any place to buy it from here also ?

why dont you try some relatively stationary shops. If i"m not mistaken someone some months mentioned a bookshop in shopping mall next to cinnamon grand. (dam i forgot the name). Additionally Cargills in MC, Arpico etc etc

• Like 1

why dont you try some relatively stationary shops. If i"m not mistaken someone some months mentioned a bookshop in shopping mall next to cinnamon grand. (dam i forgot the name). Additionally Cargills in MC, Arpico etc etc

I tried Arpico navinna and Sarasavi bookshop nugegoda. Couldn't find it. Must check in Mc during the weekend. Tnx mate

I tried Arpico navinna and Sarasavi bookshop nugegoda. Couldn't find it. Must check in Mc during the weekend. Tnx mate

Just remembered. Its Crescat :)

Yeah cargils bookshop at MC had quite a bit of 3m stationary products. Alternatively try a hardware supplies place like Link Enterprises (jubili post)

Car air purifier/ionizer: Link

Worth the money.

OP: did u actually buy the BT/FM transmitter posted and how was it to use - reliability/durability etc?

its on the way. Ill give a feedback.

Steering wheel thingy is impressive, thats why I order it.

Be careful when you buy things from ebay. because around four months back I ordered a MP3 modulator cum phone hands-free unit from ebay. The very first day when I try to fix it the remote controle was broken. these are very low quality Chinese rubbish. So try to get good branded product.

• Like 2

Be careful when you buy things from ebay. because around four months back I ordered a MP3 modulator cum phone hands-free unit from ebay. The very first day when I try to fix it the remote controle was broken. these are very low quality Chinese rubbish. So try to get good branded product.

1+

you get what you pay for.

i got a 250gb hdd for the 360 a few weeks back and it was dead on arrival :(

returned to the seller but the time it took to do all the official stuff with ebay, i eventually ran out of time to make a complaint with paypal and get my money back. So close to 6k went out just like that.

Could've bought the 20gb genuine article for the same money :(

So still playing with memory cards :(

But if it's really cheap stuff and wont do any damage to other expensive gear you hook them upto... i dont mind getting al cheapo stuff even if it breaks after a while.

• Like 1

Guys anyone of u came across 3M or any other brand of Double side adhesive tape on eBay ? I need to buy. Lot of Hongkong sellers doesn't ship to SL. And UK and US shipping is expensive than the product itself. :(

any place to buy it from here also ?

Auto Car Double-sided Adhesive tape

Cheapest you can get

CO001_A.jpg

CO001_B.jpg

Price: US $1.50

Shipping: $1.50

ebay link

3M is not available to SL.

Does anyone know of that gadget that you fix in the muffler to get that 'sss' sound of a turbo

Also came across this.Now removing those scratches off your car is a simple DIY job :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CAR-SCRATCH-SAVER-PEN-BRAND-NEW-/280734777368?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item415d18c018

Edited by CyRaX

Does anyone know of that gadget that you fix in the muffler to get that 'sss' sound of a turbo

Also came across this.Now removing those scratches off your car is a simple DIY job :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CAR-SCRATCH-SAVER-PEN-BRAND-NEW-/280734777368?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item415d18c018

SUPER CHARGER SOUND MUFFLER SIMULATOR

abc-1.jpg

Price: US $9.99

Shipping: $5.00

ebay link

There are some other products but expensive

like this one

TURBOSOUND.jpg

Price: US $9.50

Shipping: $30.00

ebay link

Edited by cha