• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sports Car

Zambo

I am wanting to get a sports car in the future, but now researching. For economical gas consumption and high speed, what is the best car? Which one has best resale value?

Toyota Cynos.! Basically a Starlet with a different body, but hey, most people tend to think of it as a "sports" car. With the size of the thing and weight, you`ll always feel like you`re moving fast.!!

I am wanting to get a sports car in the future, but now researching. For economical gas consumption and high speed, what is the best car? Which one has best resale value?

I suggest Forza, Gran Turismo, Need for Speed, Etc. You get super fuel efficiency & no running repairs, well not in the real world. And when you crash you can get it fixed in an instant with no hassle & you don't have to worry about a no claim bonus. I've also seen a few 3 Wheelers with Turbo Intercooler on it.. :jumping-smiley-013:

• Like 4

I suggest Forza, Gran Turismo, Need for Speed, Etc. You get super fuel efficiency & no running repairs, well not in the real world. And when you crash you can get it fixed in an instant with no hassle & you don't have to worry about a no claim bonus. I've also seen a few 3 Wheelers with Turbo Intercooler on it.. :jumping-smiley-013:

Just press R and you'll be recovered :lol:

Toyota Cynos.! Basically a Starlet with a different body, but hey, most people tend to think of it as a "sports" car. With the size of the thing and weight, you`ll always feel like you`re moving fast.!!

If you're going down that path, you can add the Sera too. The Mazda MX3 and MX5, sporty, decently fast, but not Fast.

A Maruti 800 strapped onto the back of a rocket.

hahaaa... cool answer man.. zambo, u deserve this answer... dont ask freaky Q man... from where hell can u find a sports car with good fuel consumption ??? fast means fast nothing else.. so u better get a modified car with factory engine like a civic or go for sporty lookn car like cynos.. or do as BIG D suggested, which is ideal for u

If u wanna real sports car go for supra, rx7, rx8, evo, skyline etc. but these are not economical and hard to resale... i think u wanna good looking car... if so go for ck1, ck2, ck4, eg8, ek3, interplay, marino, ceres, etc... these cars also not very economical...

If u wanna real sports car go for supra, rx7, rx8, evo, skyline etc. but these are not economical and hard to resale... i think u wanna good looking car... if so go for ck1, ck2, ck4, eg8, ek3, interplay, marino, ceres, etc... these cars also not very economical...

marino isn't economical? in your view, how many kmpl should a car do to be "economical"?

marino isn't economical? in your view, how many kmpl should a car do to be "economical"?

i think economical means not only about fuel consumption... however morino is bit economical than others that i have mentioned... but some body parts are hard to find and expensive than ae100...

Edited by pontiac_gto

i think economical means not only about fuel consumption... however morino is bit economical than others that i have mentioned... but some body parts are hard to find and expensive than ae100...

OP clearly says "economical gas consumption" and he's not asking about body parts and how it compares to an ae100.

Marino does 10 in city and over 12~15 out of town... which is bloody economical.

• Like 2

really ck2 eg8 ek3 marino ceres are uneconomical you got to be joking fella and the op said fast car ck1 and ck2 are not a fast cars but ck4 is fast car but not good on fuel eg8-vtc ek3-vi are both fast and do good on fuel marino ceres all so do good on fuel and if it's a 1.6 spec it's a fast car.