• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2012 The Truth You're Not Being Told

ModX

I believe in the doomsday but in another way,

Here's my theory, :D

Toyota will introduce an all new range of econ-boxes and they will produce new models of their existing models,

so those who bought the old ones r doomed

people will start a 1000 and 1 topics about all these new models, and always talk in the streets regarding those bloody cars and we will be doomed

the old batteries of the p-uses will be discarded and the world will be doomed :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by toyota sucks

Looks like a guy who own a Toyota had his way with your girl possibly in the back seat of the said Toyota. It's not Toyota's fault that you have a 3" manhood. Further, you inability to satisfy your girl is what led to said Toyota owner pounding the ever living day lights out of your girl. It happens man. Just move on. If you keep hating cars where you SOs being violated, you will have to end up taking the bus pretty soon. No matter, I feel your pain. Try yanking Mr. Wiggly every morning and see if it makes a difference.

BTW. How's your SO? Is she still with the Toyota driver?

Hugs and kisses.

• Like 6

Has anyone seen this video? I am not sure whether to laugh or cry.... ;)

Dooms day videos and prophecies are dime a dozen. There was a mass suicide in Southern California about 8 years ago where some clown convinced about a dozen people to think that there is a space ship which will arrive on the day that they all kicked the bucket.

Another priest that had a congregation of couple of hundred who said the world would end few months back. When it didn't happen, he moved the date forward. That day too has passed and we are all still here. Can't wait for the circus on December 22?? 2012.

Darwin has a weird sense of humor.

Don't worry guys.Your glorious Lord MasterDon together with the priori of scion fought the evil Illuminati in the realms of Gondor.It was a tough battle but in the name humanity we fought on....I yelled "THIS IS SPARTAAAA" and I was able to slay the illuminati overlord Voldemort and free Dobby.

So the the apocolypse on the 25th has been cancelled,thanks to me.Good thing too coz my monthly issue of Hustler is due that day...peace!

• Like 1

Looks like a guy who own a Toyota had his way with your girl possibly in the back seat of the said Toyota. It's not Toyota's fault that you have a 3" manhood. Further, you inability to satisfy your girl is what led to said Toyota owner pounding the ever living day lights out of your girl. It happens man. Just move on. If you keep hating cars where you SOs being violated, you will have to end up taking the bus pretty soon. No matter, I feel your pain. Try yanking Mr. Wiggly every morning and see if it makes a difference.

BTW. How's your SO? Is she still with the Toyota driver?

Hugs and kisses.

hahaha.. :D